Back in action <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel.Kitten

Reaction score
Hey everyone :lol:

I am a returning TamaTalker after a 3 year break, but I have a fresh new account as I cant get back into the old one after all the years I've been gone (cant remember the email addresses :p
)

I'm very very excited to be back. I don't use other social media, and now that I've settled down and am happily married, living with my husband and furbabes, I have plenty of time to run my Tamas and blog like I used to, so I hope to be a really active member of the community again :wub:

I'm going to be participating in hatches, particularly the Valentines day hatch coming up, and I'm going to be
starting up a blog on my various Tamas and runs, so keep a look out for fun stuff
:lol:

Hope to see you all around, and as a Tamagotchi veteran I'll always try to help if I see someone has a problem. :kuribotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Pixel!!! I was gone a long time too, but just because I've been so busy (I paint houses, and everyone wants work around the holidays and the beginning of a new year). I was ballpythonmom, and magicboa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back