Back in Tama mode!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Ashley from Philadelphia. I grew up playing with the original P1/P2, then really dove into the Tama scene a few years ago after buying my first color Tamas. I collected a few models, had a blast on the app, then got bored after using MyMeets and Magic Hut to "cheat" in On and Meets. This Christmas, my husband got me a Pix, and now I'm back at it, running 7 Tamas at once :ROFLMAO:

Here's my collection, with asterisks for what I'm currently running:
  • Pix*
  • On*
  • Meets*
  • M!x*
  • iD L*
  • Tama-Go*
  • Familitchi
  • P2
  • Gudetama Nano*
  • Pac-Man Nano*
The only reason I'm not running my P2 is because I stripped the screw, which I'm working on (wish me luck!). The battery is dead in my Familitchi, but I have some coming in the mail today, so I'm definitely looking forward to starting that back up.

I think I got a bit carried away collecting Tamas a few years ago, and I got bored before fully exploring all of their functionality. This time around, I'm learning all the ins and outs. I'm eally excited to explore more of the Familitchi! I suspect it'll inspire me to add some regular Connections to my collection.

...Or maybe I'll scale back and go back to "being an adult" now that the holidays are over and it's back to work. We'll see how well I can multi-task ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Welcome back to tamas!
I'm sorry to say, you're here forever. Once you get this deep into tamas, I don't think there's a way out as far as I know :p

Jokes aside, I know what you mean about collecting! I'm totally guilty of buying new models before I fully explore the ones I have haha...
The connections are my personal favourites, I've played V1 to V4 but I'm interested in Familitchi those look ADORABLE!
For me I think I enjoy the connections because I enjoy a more simple pet over the more complex color screen handheld games. But I still love all of the color models I have tried (P's, Meets/ON, Pix), it just depends on preference/mood!

Oh man 7 is a LOTTA babies! I can only seem to run one device at a time, maybe 2 tops, or I burn out. Even then, I do take a lot of breaks from my pets until I eventually get that itch..!
Have fun with all those needy alien babies!

The only reason I'm not running my P2 is because I stripped the screw, which I'm working on (wish me luck!). The battery is dead in my Familitchi, but I have some coming in the mail today, so I'm definitely looking forward to starting that back up.
Does it mean you would have played all nine at once if not because of the screw and battery?:)

Welcome Ashley, glad to have you back!
Have fun and keep the updates coming.

Latest posts

Back