Back to tamagotchi :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama crazy

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I was cleaning my room the other day and I came across my old tamagotchi collection, and I realised how long it had been since I played with one. And I realised I missed them! I got my first tamagotchi at seven, and I'm sixteen now, so that's over half my life. I was honestly so obsessed with them, I made my own freewebs website and bought Japanese ones and ones from the 90s as well as the regular.

So I've hatched a V3 called Leon and I love it! It's so much fun and I am very disappointed to see that TamaTown is down. I've bought some new batteries so I'm going to hatch my P2, and I've bought an American angel off ebay.

I first made my account in 2005 and I'm very happy to be back. The latest tamagotchi I own is the V6, and the last Japanese one I have is the entama. I remember when the Tamagotchi School came out but no later than that. Can someone please update me? What's the ID, the tamagotchi friends, etc?

It's so good to be back here. I've always loved my tamagotchis :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk! Have fun in the world of Tamagotchis!

Tamagotchi Friends is a great, enjoyable version with all sorts of cute new characters and five mini-games :) It also has a special "Bump" connection feature and you can send text messages! You can go to various shops such as the bakery, Music Cafe, or the Tamamori shop to buy jewelry. It will release in the US in Fall for just $20! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TamaMum! I remember you being a guide from when i was here years ago! Good to see you're still here ^_^

Hello! Welcome back to TT! :)

You seem to have a lot of experience in Tamagotchis, and it's fun to run them after taking a break. I hope you have fun. ^_^

Latest posts

Back