Background V1 and V2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
I wanted to know if the backgrounds on the V1 and V2 connection (connexion) are the same.

I have a V1 connexion, and his background has pink squares in hte middle and yellow and pink bigger squares behind the menu. Is this the same with the V2 connexion?

I've looked up some V2 pictures, but they are only connections, and they have numbers on the back.. was that also with the V1 connection?

And also: does anyone know a light blue with yellow and white thingies V2???? I've never heard of it but someone want so sell it to me :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
*digs out version 2* :p

my version 2 is from japan but it is in english, the background does have pink little squares and has alternitive pink squares for the menu, food, toilet,ect.....

as for your second question i dont fully understand it...

re-phrase it and maybe i could help?? :(

Thank you for the background information :(

Someone is selling a V2. Color is light blue, with little yellow and white thingies on the case. I've not seen it jet because she had no picture.

Does anyone know a V2 (or other version) that looks like that? I think it has to be a V2 or V3, but I still haven't found one that looks like the description.

Did the seller mention an antenna or not, if they said "No antenna", or "antenna" then there's your answer.

I've already asked about the antenne, but she is not the smartest person I think, because she didnt aswer that one jet :huh:

Ok, problem solved!!

Just got a message with the information that it has an antenna. so its a V3. wasn't looking for that one :eek:

Thnx for the help everyone here!! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back