Backmasking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that it's a big deal. Even when I listen to Barney backwards, I still couldn't understand what the heck he was saying.
[SIZE=10pt]Ditto. I think it took those guys hours to try to understand the message on the Barney song, and when they do understand some of it, it doesn't make sence. I remember it says something about smacking a fish, eating a potato chip on a cooler, or something like that....[/SIZE]

I don't think singers ould "put secret messages" in songs. And if I'd listen to one backwards and it has something bad in it, I would think it was just a strange cooincidence.
But that's just me. :p
Exactly, but they CAN put secret messages in thier songs but you might not agree with me

^ It's not like you're gonna be listening to your songs backwards all the time, anyways. And you can barely even figure out what they're singing.

Back masking is when singers put in secret messages that when they listen to the song backwards you hear the secret messaage not all of them are bad but most are!! Some of them have satanism in them!
You know, I met a satanist before. >_> Not evil.

Oh no! Can we say PARANOID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back