Bad Avies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...i dident say that ALL avies are bad!

i like alot of avies to

but SOME avies r bad!!

and im not makin a flame war!

i dont even no what that meanz! ;) :D
a flamewar is when everyone is agruing it turns bad into swearing and you know for more info try looking at the rules im sorry I doubted you Stinker_ please change that there are younger kids here

OK!!

enough!!!

yall r ppl that r bin RUDE ok?

i sm trd of readin these remarks

i am sry if i upset yall in some whay!

and im not RUDE!! i no some ppl that had to get off tama becouse of the bad avies!!

they have Playboy avies!

thats BAD!!

i dont think Sweet Kandi's avie is bad ether!!

now i will agree Stinkers avie is well.....inaproet ((sp?))

not tryin to be rude but 1 week i tread in 18 PEOPLE!!! 18!!

im not goin tp say anymore

but im not trying to be rude im just trying to show you what the rule are im really really sorry that some people made you mad you are a good person.ok?

Yick. Stinker, have some self conscious? :wacko:

I haven't seen an innapropriate avatar for awhile until today... but there really isn't anything I can add on at this point, most of the previous posters in this topic have summed it up fairly well.

Yick. Stinker, have some self conscious? :wacko:
I haven't seen an innapropriate avatar for awhile until today... but there really isn't anything I can add on at this point, most of the previous posters in this topic have summed it up fairly well.
Um Stinkers avatar..........*screams*

Ive seen a few, it depends on the content mainly

I think that the most part of people's avatars are great! :angry:

Even though it's very rare that you'd come across one of these avatars, yup, rude, inaprpriate avatars, or just any avatar that would offend someone isn't allowed. You're right. :wacko:

But most avvies, I think that they're all special woth nothing bad about them. It's the way people choose to show themselves with a little "picture". ^.^

Just because a guide editted some posts in this topic doesn't mean it should be closed. ;)

It just means that a guide was generous enough to watch over this and make sure that nothing flamewar related would occur. :)

This topic is just a reminder that all avatars should be good for all ages of TamaTalk. :blink:

Just because a guide editted some posts in this topic doesn't mean it should be closed. ;) It just means that a guide was generous enough to watch over this and make sure that nothing flamewar related would occur. :)

This topic is just a reminder that all avatars should be good for all ages of TamaTalk. :D
toldly agree

Everyone just needs to calm down before this gets closed. ;)

This is a very powerfull topic, and not everyone will agree, so everyone just needs to respect everyones feelings, and calm down.

I agree, but what can we really do about it? No one can change the avatar, it is up to the users common sense if they will change it. :)

Kate

EDIT: Typo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone just needs to calm down before this gets closed. ;) This is a very powerfull topic, and not everyone will agree, so everyone just needs to respect everyones feelings, and calm down.

I agree, but what can we really do about it? No one can change the avatar, it is up to the users common sense if they will change it. :)

Kate

EDIT: Typo's.
OMG!!

i am calm..

and i do agree what can u do?

i just dont like seein bad avie!

mabey i shouldent even had posted this topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm ... Ido agree that use of inappropriate Avatars on a forum like this is bad, but would you mind me asking, who is Stinker_?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back