Bad characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peanutbutter13

Reaction score
Okay, I had an oniotchi one,never egnored it,punished/praised it when I needed too and i got masktchi. ( :( ) I have connexion,and what am I doing wrong? :D

Thats what mines been doing alot latly they will have full training i dont feed them candy unless i REALLY have to (like if they wont play a game, and i cant feed them anymore meals) and i got a masktchi i dont understand it.

On my next generation (7) my gozaruchi will leave and I'll try all the "good care" things (punish/praise,full training,hardly ever feed it snacks unless i'm really need too).

I'll post and see what I get. OR it might be because i'm connecting with a lot of masktchis (I have) I'll try harder. :(

what are it's hearts like when it evolves? if they're down 3 hearts on each one i think that's why. oh and you have to take REALLY good care of the children and babys other wise:

the babys grow into a kinokamatchi

the kinokamatchi evolves into either an oinionotchi or a hinotamatchi (they're the worst teens you can get!)

No they're not, if you want a mimitchi, or young mimitchi ( :mimitchi: ) you need to have one of them 1st :mimitchi:

Bad luck! (i'm saying that because it's bad luck to say the opposite of it :mimitchi: )

Is a :p bad? I have an Ichigotchi will it evolve badly. He became a teen in one day, and connects fine. Im a newbie to tamagotchis so yah :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: <_< :lol:

The main reason oyu might be getting them ones, id bacause of the amount of snacks. Play wioth it all the time when its un happy, unless you are busy (school, word meeting etc...). Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back