Bad dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my bad dreams include:

a. Me falling off of a scyspraper thinking I could fly, ending up dying

b. Me drowning, waking up breathing heavily, sweating, feeling like I actually died

c. Large animals that harm my family or me.'

d. A black panther trying to rip my body open.

Those are mostly all of my nightmares. My good dreams are rare, but when I have them, I crave more, because they're so good. xD

I had a weird/scary dream last night...

I was trying to save babies from being dipped in a pigpen full of acid. There was this evil queen at a waterpark and she locked me and some other kids in a room where she would take infants and put them in a pigpen with burning acid and they would suffer and stuff. We had to sit on a bench so we wouldn't tell anyone and all we could eat was french fries.

I swear I had that dream before though. ;P

I usually have random TT dreams, they aren't scary.

Or I dream of me standing on a shelf, and I'm a Bobble-head and Theres a bunch of random Hippie symbols flying around me. Its Strange.

I just stand there, nodding my head over and over and over and over with a Huge Grin painted on my face.

But I do have scary dreams sometimes, Like one time I dreamt I was pregnant, But When The baby was born, It was all healthy and just like, perfect...

In the dream I instantly loved my Baby, And then when I got home, it died from SIDS. And I felt like killing myself in that dream. I woke up crying.

Thats part of the reason why I'd never want to have a baby now. in a few years maybe, but not now [That, and because 15 is too young].

Because in my dream, losing my Dream baby was terrible, I'd Be Devastated/possibly suicidal if I ever lost a real one.

--

For the first few months-to a year after my Dad died [in 2004], My Dreams/Nightmares kept on re-playing the part where He died [if You go to the "Death" Topic in SeriouslyNonTT, The Post I made under my "// A C I D." account explains more]. like, him falling/heart-attack. Everything.

I couldn't get it out of my head for about a year.

Ok... here's my recent one.

Me and my friend and crush are being sent to a dark camp. My crush tries to escape, but he gets caught. Then, we get sent to the counciler's office, and we get shcoked by this thing, making us look lifeless and dull. The next day, my friend and cruch are sitting on the dock of the camp, staring at me with dark, lifeless eyes. I'm at the edge and I jump off and get hit by a motor boat. And I sink, my head's bleeding from the motorboat motor. Then I die.

Temari Nara

There's was this person I disliked soo much. I had this dream I was beating them so badly they were bleeding, and having bruises. They were crying also. This made me happy, until I woke up.

I think this was like plenty of months ago. Kinda creepy, though.

I dreamt that Enrique Iglesas was my brother and he kept coming into my house and disappearing all my furniture with his butt. then he flew away, because he was a Greek god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back