Bad habits!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
What are your bad habits. Mine is biting my nails. It's disgusting but it's hard to shake. Also I never clean up after my self and I don't think before I talk. XD

So what are your's?

I don't think I have any bad habbits. The worst is probably being insecure and my boyfriend has to reassure me about stuff, not really a bad habit but I wouldn't call it a gift :blink: .

I understand that. I can also be a bit insecure. My boyfriend is really good about it, too! He's so patient, and he reassures me. I don't know if it's a bad habit, but it's not really a good thing either (necessarily).

What are your bad habits. Mine is biting my nails. It's disgusting but it's hard to shake. Also I never clean up after my self and I don't think before I talk. XD 

So what are your's?
Those and that I am a complete procrastinator (sp?)

I bite my finger nails too. My finger nails look so bad >.>

I always have to have everything be neat. I annoy the heck out of my brother...

Last edited by a moderator:
Being too curious about things, I can barely contain myself, I'll ask about 200 questions a day XP

I bite my nails. But did you know that biting your nails is worse than licking a toilet bowl?

I know disgusting. I don't usually think twice before doing things or saying things.

[SIZE=14pt]I procrastinate and talk without thinking. Wich usually hurts someone somehow. And I have a tendancy to lie.Annoying? Yes. x.x [/SIZE]

Procrastination, Never being good enough for others, Nail Biting, falling asleep in class, Being a Lazy slob, Always being tired (Yup, I thought I was Insomniac, but I always want to sleep nowadays or want to lay down) Yup I have alot more though

Procastination, obbsessions of others being better off without me, worry(feelng like the fire bell will go off in school), lots more..

[SIZE=14pt]I have a really bad habit of jealousy. whenever my b.f. talks to another girl, i get all green-eyed (you know) but whatev. also i have a bad habit of biting the skin around my nails!! eewww! I know it's gross, but hey, we all do disgusting things! :eek: oh yeah, procrastination. :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I have a really bad habit of jealousy. whenever my b.f. talks to another girl, i get all green-eyed (you know) but whatev. also i have a bad habit of biting the skin around my nails!! eewww! I know it's gross, but hey, we all do disgusting things! :eek: oh yeah, procrastination. :( [/SIZE]
I get really jelous also, but he does it too and we both know we'd never cheat on each other. His jelousy isn't as bad any more it's just me, but I'm learning to cope as he's never done anything to make me upset or anything.

Biting my nails, not thinking before I say things, farting freely in the house, not cleaning up after myself, being extremely vain, needing all the chalk marks on the chalkboard to be erased before I go nuts - Should I go on?

I am a neat freak with my body. For example:

#If my hair feels itchy, I take head & shoulders shampoo and conditioner in the shower.

#If I am itchy anywhere, I will put something on to make it stop.

#If my teeth dont fell right, I brush them with extra toothpaste.

#AND If my books smell one LITTLE bit off or looks bad, I use anti bacterial spray ALL OVER MY LOCKER AT SCHOOL!

To everyone, Im the hottest chick in school. To me, I am the neatest freak in my body. I bet my body feels scared. >.>

Other then that, Im a risk taker. Sometimes, I get my self up into the most dangerous situations and try to survive. Luckily, I have never had broken bones ever. EVER.

Also, I only usually get bruises, cuts and scars. and no one notices. My life to everyone sounds perfect. It isnt. @.@

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back