Bad luck day...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday the 13th is nothing, I always get bad luck.

Yesterday was alright though, lots of people decided to follow me on twitter and stuff. :)

Oh, but my brother got really sick. ;o;

He usually never is.

actually, a pretty good day. i realized that my two pikachu stuffies are coming today! Thankyou tracking numbers!!!!!

omg, i missed friday the 13th and I didn't realize until today. D: But yesterday was anything but bad luck for me. I babysat and made lots of monies that I will be able to use for the anime convention I'm going to!

Pfft. I had anything but bad luck yesterday. The only bad thing was that my internet wasn't working during the day. However, this was good because TinierMe, which I hang around on a lot now, was having server downtime, so I missed that drama, yet still got free gacha tickets when I logged on that evening after my internet reconnected. xD Shame they don't work on the Vocaloid gacha, but at least I can get something from one of the ones that cost money tinierMe has these gacha things, which dispense random items for your character for a certain amount of in game currency. There are three types in every gacha catagory and two of them cost the in-game money that has to be brought with real money, whilst the other is just for the free in game money. Gacha tickets can be used for one of the ones for real money. Just to clear that one up for you).

Nothing else really happened, which goes to show how exciting my life is.

Tama :) Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back