Bad mouthing Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamarobo

Reaction score
:angry: I was at lunch and playing with my 2 v3s and 1 v1. Then this kid was saying that I was gay for having one and that it was made by girltech. Is that true that tamas are for girls and is it made by girl tech

:blink:

[SIZE=11pt]Tamagotchi is not made by Girl Tech. They are made by Bandai. That company makes plenty of boyish toys. When I think Bandai, I think boys toys really.[/SIZE]

A lot of times when people make fun of you for doing or having something, it's because they are actually jealous. So hold your head high and be brave enough to enjoy the things you enjoy. I play with mine in public too. :angry:

:D I was at lunch and playing with my 2 v3s and 1 v1. Then this kid was saying that I was gay for having one and that it was made by girltech. Is that true that tamas are for girls and is it made by girl tech :p
NO WAY I KNOW A TON OF BOYS THAT HAVE TAMAS

I get called gay all the time from playing with Tamas, and I don't really care. Those people that call me gay are beat up at home by their parents anyway. You have a way better life than him, don't worry about that.

i am a girl and i play with my tama all the time in public! and i know lots of boys that have one too. those kids are jelous that you have one and they don't. :huh:

NO WAY I KNOW A TON OF BOYS THAT HAVE TAMAS
Exactlly! i know plenty of boys who play with tamas (they are NOT gay, either) Some ppl... think they are soooo cool trying to hurt someone's feelings.

:furawatchi: I was at lunch and playing with my 2 v3s and 1 v1. Then this kid was saying that I was gay for having one and that it was made by girltech. Is that true that tamas are for girls and is it made by girl tech :)
don't worry what other people think and anyway they're made by bandai so it doesn't matter so don't care. Ignore it

Yes. Don't listen to em'. I'm a 12 yr old boy and I have a v3. Is there a problem with that? No. It's just that, that kid might not know what it is. Just ignore em'.

At least thats what I do.

-TR

[SIZE=11pt]Tamagotchi is not made by Girl Tech. They are made by Bandai. That company makes plenty of boyish toys. When I think Bandai, I think boys toys really.[/SIZE]
A lot of times when people make fun of you for doing or having something, it's because they are actually jealous. So hold your head high and be brave enough to enjoy the things you enjoy. I play with mine in public too

. :chohimetchi:
Your right! :furawatchi:

P.S. I have seen loads of boys playing with tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back