Bad News from Japan!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that in Japan older sibblings will take away tamas and they have races to see who can kill the tama the fastest! :angry:
heyy maddie quote me back if u get this ok peace!!!

Thats just between siblings done for fun. My cousin kills my tama when he gets a hold of it. But its just done to pester the younger siblings.

You guys make sush a big deal out of it. :angry:

Bandai can't and won't do anything.

1) Don't give the Japanese a bad name!!!!!!! :ph34r: 2) They don't take out a screws and dump water on the microchip!

3) They kill the inside Tama.

4) Again, don't give Japanese a bad name! :hitodetchi:
what was the bad name?? :D :lol:

it's true. this guy even wrote about killing his. dumb a** seriously, why buy a tamagotchi but only use it to write a stupid (no where near amusing) review online for other geeks to read. has he nothing better to do? XD

1) Don't give the Japanese a bad name!!!!!!! :angry: 2) They don't take out a screws and dump water on the microchip!

3) They kill the inside Tama.

4) Again, don't give Japanese a bad name! :angry:
No offence but we r not giving japan a bad name we r just saying that itz horrible how they can do sthose things most peeps agree that itz mean so. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Thats pathetic. They shouldn't see which tamagotchi can die the fastest. Tamagotchis arn't bought to be killed 100 times or so.

I guess that's just how they choose to look after it. You can't ban something as trivial as that, right?

I feel sorry for the poor tamas, but I doubt we or even Bandai can do anything about it.

I heard that in Japan older sibblings will take away tamas and they have races to see who can kill the tama the fastest! :furawatchi:
If I may ask, where exactly did you hear this? Because last time I checked the Japanese news, it said that Tamagotchis were selling out everywhere and that billions of Tama blogs are up on the internet.

It's not cruel it's just mean. Cruel is something totoally different!

Its not like all the older siblings do this. . .I'm sure just a couple of them did it. . .but I dont know, you guys are making it sound like every older sibling in the country is killing their tamas
Exactly, I'm pretty certain that not all older siblings do this.

And I'm also pretty certain that it's not exclusive to Japan. So stop saying that your so lucky not to be in Japan, because it's probably occurring in your country, too.

It's just a matter of how nice your siblings are, not what nationality you belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back