bad tama moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rm18510

Reaction score
post ur worst tama moment(s) here. heres mine:

ok so on my v4 i got the thing with a mohawk and i was happy.BUT THEN the next day he turned into a YOUNGKUCHIPATCHI and i was so happy. BUT THEN two days later i was over my cousins house and i couldve sworn that i took PERFECT CARE of it...........the next morining.........A DEBATCHI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad it wasnt even funny...

Last edited by a moderator:
post ur worst tama moment(s) here. heres mine:

ok so on my v4 i got the thing with a mohawk and i was happy.BUT THEN the next day he turned into a YOUNGKUCHIPATCHI and i was so happy. BUT THEN two days later i was over my cousins house and i couldve sworn that i took PERFECT CARE of it...........the next morining.........A DEBATCHI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad it wasnt even funny...
Well,

I THINK DEBATCHIS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :lol:

But I've never had it during my 14 generations on my v4. B) :D

How did you get it? :p

P.S: Lay off the "O"'s...........We get it. I had to take some off on the quote.

Not to be rude though :D

true about the oo`s.oh and memetchiluver454 they are universal characters so try taking good care but let the hearts drop low a few times.have the skill points around 15 on all ones.and it has to be a boy.anyway my bad time was when my v4 had a ball glitch i was so angry

With your young kuchipatchi you should have played loads of games

of flag so your highest skill point catorgrey is kindness! thats how u

get a Kuchipatchi!

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :mellow:

My worst tama moment was when i had finally got all the items YAY!!!! :p i went to my grandmas house and forgot to pause it and it died NOOOO!!! :(

My worst tama moment was when i woke up late and my tama was dieing it was the otokitchi and it woke up at 7:00am!!!! and i tried to find a sharp object but i was too late! :)

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back