Bailey's V5 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken~Wings

Reaction score
Well my mom just brought me home a V5. It's blue with fishies on it! :) I just opened it and watched the three little eggs hatch. Two girla, one boy. It says their a blended family, family name Flub. XD I have no idea how to work this thing. I guess I'll pause it and put it aside so I can play with it tomorrow after school. But uh, once I actually know what everything means, I'll post a better log..

Wait.. Why won't this thing pause?! >_< I'll figure it out at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can't get the thing to pause so I just put it in a heart shaped box next to my bed s I can go to bed now.

I'll update in the morning before school if I have time too.

Appearently, you can't pause. I loved that feature. :l

Well they're sleeping in that heart shaped box right now, and they transformed last night! I decided to name my two girls McKenna and Payton, and the boy Matt. Yup... They transformed into..

0_0 I just went to look and hey had woken up! Anyways, Payton is now aTororotchi, Matt is a Mousetchi, and McKenna is a Belltchi.

It's so cute how they just dance around the screen... XD One is always floating in the air above the other two.

Well, I gotta go to school soon so I guess I oughta go.

Bye!

Latest posts

Back