Bakugan + Sailor moon = ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i found out when i watched bakugan today that merucho had a new bakugan and i watched the last 15 minuets and merucho's bakugan has the personality of the old anime character sailor moon!!!!! if you believe this than write back pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!!!! :eek: :eek::eek::eek:

aren't bakugans those little circle things you throw? (I'VENEVERSEENTHESHOW)

I think they're saying that one of the little circle things was doing stuff like sailor moon did. I didn't know they were alive though :(

B)

Wtf is a 'bakugan'?
"bakugan" is a ficticious anime series on cartoon network, by sega and the toys are manufactures by sega toys, a "bakugan" is a sphere that opens and shows some designs and arms or feet, in the which you have to use these spheres and use cards to make them more powerful and defeat the bakugan of the oponent.

hope i helped :D

[SIZE=7pt]Can't understand it,a Bakugan Character who has the personality of a character on Sailor Moon :D Not clear :( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"bakugan" is a ficticious anime series on cartoon network, by sega and the toys are manufactures by sega toys, a "bakugan" is a sphere that opens and shows some designs and arms or feet, in the which you have to use these spheres and use cards to make them more powerful and defeat the bakugan of the oponent.
hope i helped ^_^
source:wikipedia, I AM NOT A BAKUGAN NERD!

Latest posts

Back