Bald Eagle Family!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
I myself, am a Nature lover. I love to be out in the wild. I stumbled across a live webcam feed of a Bald Eagle family the other day on my local news station site! This family is no more than 7 miles down the road from me! You can watch the 3 babies grow and move and everything with this! Occasionally, you will see both parents in the nest, or see them feed the babies. Mostly, I've seen them bring back fish for the youngsters. The camera is commonly focused close in on the nest, but sometimes pulled back to be able to see the parents perched near by. I hope some members out there get as much out of this as I have! I think it is absolutely fabulous to be able to watch our National Bird in the wild!

*please note; this webcam may not load for dial-up users. Best viewed with DSL or Cable connections.

**also note; Norfolk Botanical Gardens is maintaining this webcam 90 feet up in a pine tree. There may occasionally be interuptions in the live web cam feed. (I'm sure it's not very easy to get to at time :angry: )

Live Bald Eagle Cam

KM

p.s. this family is also on the East Coast. You won't be able to see the family after sunset Eastern time :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG that is so cool, KM! I ♥ it! I'm a big naturalist too, soft at heart for the animals. I found a lot of interest in this, so thank you for posting it! ^-^

It's raining this morning so they are all pretty drenched. Still beautiful though!

And, you're welcome Skippy~Tama!

KM

It's so cool to see those type of animals! :eek: Until one time in nature a bird or duck squawked at me and I was scared, it seems like they want to yell and or fight you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back