Ball glitch cure...OVER HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
Contains 2 ways of fixing your problem

Hello!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Do you want to know how to cure the ball problem :huh:

If you do........ :D

This ball on your presents or somewhere may contain 100 to 500(or more) :eek: ,you must delete it...don't be lazy :angry: ...if it returns just delete it again, but you may get 20% problem again with your food(it did to me) :furawatchi: .....

The bandai said to me that you should let the ball be eaten by your Tamagotchi and it will be gone...

That's all.....Hope that will help you....

My Tamagotchi>>> :ph34r:

Version v4....no tamagotchi connection written above, blue and white diamond or stars

Tamagotchi's Name is HONEY

She's healthy....

Training: *******

Gen.:1st

Last edited by a moderator:
A ball,you mean the one in your meal/snacks list or the toy in your items list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Contains 2 ways of fixing your problem

Hello!!! :D :D :p B) :D :D

Do you want to know how to cure the ball problem :lol:

If you do........ :D

This ball on your presents or somewhere may contain 100 to 500(or more) :) ,you must delete it...don't be lazy ;) ...if it returns just delete it again, but you may get 20% problem again with your food(it did to me) :) .....

The bandai said to me that you should let the ball be eaten by your Tamagotchi and it will be gone...

That's all.....Hope that will help you....

My Tamagotchi>>> :D

Version v4....no tamagotchi connection written above, blue and white diamond or stars

Tamagotchi's Name is HONEY

She's healthy....

Training: *******

Gen.:1st
well... if its a V4 its an orange in the snack section!

if its totaly not please tell me were it exactly is!-

acctually what the bal glitch is is when you get invaded by a landslide of balls in your items and food.Your tama can eat the balls.The orange is just a regular snack

I would suggest to either eat some of the balls cause they wont hurt your Tamagotchi or reset your Tamagotchi. When your reset hit reset not download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back