ball glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really want to lose 10 generations. Besides, it's fun watching them eat inedible objects

i once got a ball from tthe king and i went into items to play with it but it wasnt there and then my tama beeped saying it was hungry and the ball was in meal! she ate it and did the happy dance :lol: !

Weird... What versions where you guys on? ... I've never had that glitch. I've had the chest "glitch"... thing. But that was suppose to happen I'm sure...

No Symphony, I'm pretty sure that the 'ball glitch' was on the Tamagotchi V3 (please, correct me if I'm mistaken). Anyway, for those who do not know, the 'ball glitch' was there you would purchase a standerd Ball from the shop, but it wouldn't apper in your inventory. Instead, it would be in your Meal/Snack section of your Tamagotchi! You could eat the ball, nothing special.

Also, Darkcore7, the trick does work, but what is the point? It's just a small glitch, which doesn't happen 100% of the time. Also, if you were on a high generation, like ~Red~Rose~ said she was on, who would want to reset their Tamagotchi's? I don't really think that there is an established way to fix this glitch, apart from to eat the ball, give it as a present, or trash it. Personally, I'd eat it. Tama's love it! XD!

[samJJE101]

I got that once when my tamagotchi said it was out of batteries constantly but wasn't. (I checked) Eventually, I didn't press download fast enough and lost everything anyway. Then I just gave up on it because it kept saying is was out of batteries. I have finally solved the problem by just switching both my V2 tamagotchi's batteries. It was awesome! :)

I haven't got that glitch in a while,is there anyway you can prevent it?
why would u whant to prevent it it soundas awesome does this happen on the v4.5?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey...I got this thing where there was not only a ball in my food bank, but lots of random lines and shapes and stuff. There were hundreds! It went on for like, ever. And I couldn't buy any food because there was so much random stuff that my food bank was too full. Then once my batteries ran out, I reset it and it went away. Anyone had that before???[/color]

The ball glitch is caused by trashing meals. If you don't want it, don't delete meals!

If you do get it, your tama can eat the balls, but it can cause tamas to freeze up. The only way to get rid of it is to reset, sadly.

o wow. my sister got a different glitch. She had a v3 or a v4.5, i cant remember, but she bought a regular ball and then it multiplied and she had over 10,000! when she bought another item it just transformed into another ball! finally her tama died and she got the glitch to go away, but it was really neet!

Lol! Hey people the ball glitch isn't that bad. Everyone says not to get the ball glitch but I think its kinda funny sitting there watching your tama eat well... uh balls? lol! I perposly got the ball glitch cause it sounded funny. One time I was scrolling through my meal list and not only did I find balls I also found a fishing rod, a half eaten ice-cream, a ring, a skirt, a wig and also... A plane ticket?!?!?!?!? so I selected it and lol it ate it. I LOVE THE BALL GLITCH! IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT I THINK YOU SHOULD.

gymnasticschick:

this sounds familiar, because i had the same thing, only from the matchmaker. the random dots and lines also appeared in place of the character the matchmaker offered. i'm guessing its pretty much the same thing. did you ever try to feed the dots and lines and stuff to your tama?

Besides, it's fun watching them eat inedible objects
lol, this sentence made my day :lmao: :lol:

to be a bit more on topic, I have never had the ball glitch on any of my tamas, even though I usually purchase a ball for them to play with. by now they all landed in the Items section, never among the meals.

Latest posts

Back