Balloons.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
I know we all like ballons. And there's many many ways to play with them, right?

We've all let go of balloons before, right? And when you let 'em go outside, have you ever wondered..

Where the heck do they go?

Do you know where they go? :p

Lots of Love,

tamasweet2 :-*

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked Yahoo! Answers and I got this:

They will go up really high and eventually you won't be able to see them.

Eventually they will pop due to atmospheric pressure and chemical changes.

They pop at the Mesosphere.

They pop when it's too hot or there's too much barametric pressure. Then they fall on the ground for some animal to eat and get sick.

Once they get so high the pressure gets so low the baloon explodes from the outside in and falls back down to earth.

Once they get to a certain elevation they will pop and most likely fall into the ocean... There they can hurt and even kill many sea animals..

Balloons are really harsh to animals and I wouldn't recomend letting them go!

Those are some results.

Yes, turtles eat them when they think they're jellyfish.

..I don't like letting go of balloons >___> I don't see the fun in it at all.

They pop when it's too hot or there's too much barametric pressure. Then they fall on the ground for some animal to eat and get sick.

Once they get so high the pressure gets so low the baloon explodes from the outside in and falls back down to earth.

Once they get to a certain elevation they will pop and most likely fall into the ocean... There they can hurt and even kill many sea animals..

Those are some results.
Then alot of animals get sick whenever the McCanns have a balloon thing where a bunch of people come and get balloons and then they all let them go. 0.0 But I guess in cases like that they like to think it goes to the heavens? I don't know but I'm gonna go with what tenniswinner said. :mellow:

Broken~Wings

when i let bloons go they always go in my nebors backyard :D idky eather but every 1 i tuck goes in there yard!!!!!! lol like 1 time it was mi friends b-day so she had bloons we put 10 of them together i tuched ONE of them and they ALL went in to MI nebors yard!!!!!!!!!!!! it was weird!!!!

Someone at my Mom's work wrote his E-Mail adress on a balloon, and a while later someone from New Jersey E-Mailed him (FYI, he lives in Ontario which is in Canada xD)

Those are some results.
;) ;) thats depressing.... :chohimetchi:

every time i let go of a baloon i tie a note to the end of the string cuz one time i found a not tied to a poped baloon and it said:

hi there, u found my baloon! have a good day today!

love,

Vicky

i though that was so cool so now i do that every time i let a baloon go! ;)

^.^ they go to hogwarts! jk. i read an article in the paper once....there was a boy who was, like, 5. he tied a note to baloon, and it landed in the queen's yard. she actually replied, they didnt, like, be penpals or anthing, but that would be so cool! you can make mini hot-air baloons with helium balloons....i do that sometimes.

Well, to be actual a balloon pops even if you turn you back and you drive away or go inside and it is still floating, but as the balloon goes higher and higher, it cannot stand the change of pressure between the earth and space, thus popping.

To be unreal, I would say they go up in the clouds :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back