Balls in my MEAL ITEMS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilynn34

Reaction score
THERE are BALLS in my MEAL ITEMS!! how do i delete them?!! PLEEASE HELP! grrrrr :mametchi:

This is a common glitch. What tamagotchi version is this though?

You can trash them or eat them, but either way you may end up with a locked up (frozen) Tamagotchi. Unfortunately the only sure way to get rid of the ball glitch is to do a complete reset. Press the reset button on the back, then select reset from the Download/Reset menu on the screen. This will start your Tamagotchi back from a fresh egg. Your current character, all gotchi points, all purchased foods and all items, all souvenirs, all friends and history, in short everything will be gone.

This is a version 4.5!! oh my gosh it would kill me to start AGAIN! i've just barely rebuilt my fortune back up to 32 things and have over 60,000 pts! :furawatchi:

And it wont let me surprise the shopkeeper to put in codes anymore either...:*(****

what to do?

You either have to eat them all, or reset.

You don't have many options unfortunatly.

really, eat them all! what's the big deal??? :nazotchi: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This happened to my ig brother like many years ago...hmm..i think he showed it off then let his tama ate them all away then i don't remember...OH COME ON!It was MANY years ago!of course i don't remember what happned then

The problem is HE WONT EAT THEM..or i probably woulda done it by now , and yes it does kill to keep them because there are 17 that wont be eaten or deleted ...

MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BUY ANY MORE FROM THE SHOP! (der..) :furawatchi:

Well, to delete items in your meal list, go to PRESENTS. Choose FOOD. Choose the balls. Press B button, then you will see Wrap?. press A button. It will say Trash?.Press B button. It will say Sure? answer Yes. Hope I helped!!!

I've had the ball glitch before, but I actually deliberately triggered the ball glitch.

You see, you will get the ball glitch if you delete a lot of items at one time. So, to avoid it, delete one item, wait a while or play a game or whatever, then try deleting another item.

Eating the balls won't work, well, in any case, it didn't work for me. The balls were like default foods: they wouldn't go away. One time I had a bunch of balls, then at the end there was a sandwich and when I got to the sandwich, my Tamagotchi would freeze. Another time, I had a very long list of balls, and eventually I got to odd numbers like 1 and half a Japanese symbol. It was like 1A, 1I, 1U, 1E, 1O, 1KA and so on (but with Hiragana characters of course). I guess it must have the Japanese alphabet programmed into it in case you connect with a Keitama or something, but it's odd finding the characters here, of all places.

I've had the ball glitch before, but I actually deliberately triggered the ball glitch.
You see, you will get the ball glitch if you delete a lot of items at one time. So, to avoid it, delete one item, wait a while or play a game or whatever, then try deleting another item.

Eating the balls won't work, well, in any case, it didn't work for me. The balls were like default foods: they wouldn't go away. One time I had a bunch of balls, then at the end there was a sandwich and when I got to the sandwich, my Tamagotchi would freeze. Another time, I had a very long list of balls, and eventually I got to odd numbers like 1 and half a Japanese symbol. It was like 1A, 1I, 1U, 1E, 1O, 1KA and so on (but with Hiragana characters of course). I guess it must have the Japanese alphabet programmed into it in case you connect with a Keitama or something, but it's odd finding the characters here, of all places.
Dancinkayley,I curenntly have ball glitch on my v4 and its a memetchi.Ive discovered that grapes raised my social points by 200.

I've atcually had the ball glitch happen to me on my v4, my Hanatchi would not eat them, but when it came to the baby, it ate them. I wounder why? :ph34r:

You can trash them or eat them, but either way you may end up with a locked up (frozen) Tamagotchi. Unfortunately the only sure way to get rid of the ball glitch is to do a complete reset. Press the reset button on the back, then select reset from the Download/Reset menu on the screen. This will start your Tamagotchi back from a fresh egg. Your current character, all gotchi points, all purchased foods and all items, all souvenirs, all friends and history, in short everything will be gone.
Nope. On my V3, I had the same glitch. I fed it, and it turned into those omlets you see in the eating game. :]

Actually, it depends on the character that's eating it. If it's anyone besides the teen stage, the Tamagotchi will freeze. If you debugged your Tamagotchi, then you should just de-manipulate it.

y'know, once my tama had ALL items i had in the food list. it ate ufos,guitars,maracas,wigs and everything DID NOT GO!!!!

but really you have to reset it.

This is such a glich its funny. It IS a glitch, and 70% or V3s have it. I have only seen it it on my V3. Eat them all. In severe cases, it may freeze, but thats a 10% chance. :eek:

If you only wish to lose the character, you can neglect your tama until it dies. All data will still exist (except that tama, but it will appear in history.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back