Balobo's V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balobo

Reaction score
Welcome who ever is reading this to me Tamalog, me realy wishes that people can PM me though... well let me start

0 years old Gen 1: Me was in the mood to start back up my V4. So me went to radio shack to pick up some batteries, and then that was the beginning of my Kuchi group family (me is planning on only breeding me tamas with Kuchi group members) and me got a male Tsubutchi (is that how you spell it?) and me cared for it until it was a Mohitamatchi, which got invited to study at preschool.

1 years old: Me wolk up Mohitamatchi early because me REALY wanted to play with him. Me brought him to the preschool like over a dozen times to get his social points up. Me was hoping he would be in the Kuchi group. So me checked him and he grew a beak and his body changed. Mohitamatchi's new name is now, Young Kuchipatchi.

2 years old: Me couldn't resist Young Kuchipatchi, me brought him everywhere with me. Me showed him off ALOT. Nothing much happened today.

3 years old: Young Kuchipatchi was a very social creature right now, he had atleast 107 social points, he finnaly evolved into Kuchipatchi. And my log will be continued tommorow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!!! It's time for Balobo to update, wait that's me!!!

4 years old: Me again, woke up Kuchipatchi early again, so the morning went by pretty normal: earning a bunch of social points, until me went to a public pool for swimming, and me came back to find the mail symbol blinking. Me checked it and the important news mail thing was blinking and Kuchipatchi left to say good bye to his teacher, then he went and got his job as a fire tama. He has devoloped into a well trained Kuchipatchi. He is now protecting the citizens of tamatown, and me misses his day as a Mohitamatchi. Stay tuned because the log is far from being over as Kuchipatchi will continue his visit on Earth.

5 years old: When Kuchipatchi woke up, the day went by normaly, then at noon, me went to a HUGE public pool. Me got him back and me took him to work alot. Then he evolved into the secret character Nonberitchi. If you have questions regarding him, please PM me.

Latest posts

Back