Band Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Has anyone else here ever experienced this annoying glitch where at the end of every contest, you band just empties. There is just suddenly nobody in your band.

I keep on getting it! It's SO annoying. I keep on having to recruit new band members every week!

Has anyone else here ever experienced this annoying glitch where at the end of every contest, you band just empties. There is just suddenly nobody in your band. 

I keep on getting it! It's SO annoying. I keep on having to recruit new band members every week!
No, no I never got that when I was in contests. :wacko:

Maybe you are entering your band at the wrong time. What I mean is that you enter your band first before your even getting people in your band. :angry:

Wait, I know what you mean...not talking about the contests but your band in general right? I think its the same for everybody because it happens to be too...every week you have and band and you are in a band...then the next monday your band is empty and you are no longer in the other people's band you joined either...idk why they do this but I think they do it bc they want you to keep making new friends on tamatown...but thats just me :wacko:

Wait, I know what you mean...not talking about the contests but your band in general right? I think its the same for everybody because it happens to be too...every week you have and band and you are in a band...then the next monday your band is empty and you are no longer in the other people's band you joined either...idk why they do this but I think they do it bc they want you to keep making new friends on tamatown...but thats just me :angry:
They do that for every contests, LOL! Bandai makes everyone bands empty on this time 0:00 Monday, every week because... hmmmmmm... will you need a new band every week don't you! LOL! :wacko:

They do that for every contests, LOL! Bandai makes everyone bands empty on this time 0:00 Monday, every week because... hmmmmmm... will you need a new band every week don't you! LOL! :wacko:
makes sense :angry: sometimes it gets annoying though when you want to keep your same band :angry:

makes sense :D sometimes it gets annoying though when you want to keep your same band :(
Sorry about that, but that is how it works.But if there was no "glitch" as you say it, the band you joined would be the same. You don't want the be in the same band you have joined forever, that would just be annyoing. ;)

Wait, I know what you mean...not talking about the contests but your band in general right? I think its the same for everybody because it happens to be too...every week you have and band and you are in a band...then the next monday your band is empty and you are no longer in the other people's band you joined either...idk why they do this but I think they do it bc they want you to keep making new friends on tamatown...but thats just me :(
That's exactly what I mean!

They do that for every contests, LOL! Bandai makes everyone bands empty on this time 0:00 Monday, every week because... hmmmmmm... will you need a new band every week don't you! LOL! ;)
Oh, so it's meant to happen. Well, that's... a bit annoying really.

;) Oh my God so do I!

:kuribotchi:

That is not a glitch. Everyone including me experienced it too. After every competitions, your band just empties. The band can last only for 1 week. So dont be confused about it :p

--------------------------------------

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! IM SM4329!

Sorry about that, but that is how it works.But if there was no "glitch" as you say it, the band you joined would be the same. You don't want the be in the same band you have joined forever, that would just be annyoing. :angry:
why did YOU say sorry? it's not like you work with bandai :huh:

Latest posts

Back