Band Manager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightningstar

Reaction score
How old does your tama have to be for the band manager to come :huh: And at what time does he come?

Your Tamagotchi has to be at least 5 years old for the Matchmaker to come. A.K.A the Band Manager.

The times he comes to bring a marriage partner is 12:30pm and 4:30pm. If in your band you have a band member of the opposite gender they will come and propose to your Tamagotchi at 8:00pm. Someone said that one time the band manager came at 6:30pm at generation2.

My Togetchi is 5 years and I do those times but Nazotchi gives me mail. . . :mametchi:

Sometimes, for strange reasons I do not know, it happens on other ages. The ages are 5,6,7,8. And you also have to set the time a minute ahead. Hope it works soon and you have to keep tryig because it takes a log time sometimes.

Your Music Star has to be 5 yrs old to see the Matchmaker. If your Tamagotchi is 8 yrs ol, doesn't have a mate yet, and don't want it to be an oldie, a boy/girl from your band will come to your apartment @ 8:00 and offer himself/herself as a mate. Hope I helped! :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back