bandai could have tried harder on this one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
i kinda think bandai could have made the tamago a bit smaller. i mean, i understand they have to have a spot for the figure, but it is bigger than the id/color and it isn't even in color...and it's kinda nice that it uses AAA batteries, but couldn't they just use the standard ones? i would much rather use rare batteries than have my tamago so huge it cant even fit in my pocket

and check this out. in this picture (provided by binary) it shows that there is a whole bunch of empty space... https://img267.imageshack.us/img267/107/tamago10.jpg

idk. im still gonna buy one....i guess... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you are rigth is kind of BIG though it wont fit in my pocket neither but i mean tama-go still sounds pretty cool to me hehehehehe but yes its really big :kuribotchi:

you are so right :kuribotchi: if they are going to make it big at least make it in color i mean really but i am still going to get one in fact i am getting it today :D

I think everyone is annoyed with the new tamagotchi's size.

the next one should be as thin as the p2 and so, up to the v6.

They had to make it that size for the figure slot. Can you guys stop complaining like really? Were lucky Bandai America even did something close to the color. The color is thinner cause it doesnt have a slide on figure it attaches to. :/

I agree, these tamas are really cool but could be smaller. And I don't see that as complaining, just stating my opinion. Sorry if I offend anyone. :D

*tamateen* :kuribotchi:

Couldn't they just have made the figure smaller in the first place? XD

Either way, I have to agree that it is way too large for my liking.

Yeah, with all of these improvements, and it's not even a color version, like I think it should have been. I'm still getting one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back