Bandai, just WHAT were you thinking?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Solstice

Reaction score
Tamagotchi V4.5 I'm sure most of you Tamagotchi lovers remember that version right?

It was a blast. I owned a V4.5, and you know what? I never put the lfipping thing down.

Took it to school, work, played it before I went to bed, when I woke up...

There was just so much to do with it.

I never got bored, really.

There was school, work, and reproducing (haha!).

I had two of the little guys, so I never had to worry about seeing Mrs. Busybody, or whatever her name is.

The old fart that gets you a date? Yeah, her.

But then, on the edge of me seat, I awaited Tamagotchi V5.

And ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh, when it came out, I GOT ONE!

You sure bet I did!

I turned it on, and OH?

THREE little eggs instead of just one?

This will be great.

Oh! And what else?

NEW ICONS?! Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I can't waiiit.

But then... my eggs hatched.

And over time my little guys got to growing.

Toddler now, even.

I got to playing it.

I got into it.

And after only haveing it two days, I begina to realize...

Bandai, just WHAT were you thinking?!!?

I love tamagotchis just as much as the next tama lover.

But V5 is REALLY...I mean..it's fun..it just..

Dissapointing.

Really, really....dissapointing.

And, I'm not sure, but I think I'm even susposed to have a special tamagotchi.

I have a space one.

I checked the charts that show growth, and it had the categorys then I saw "Space Tamagotchis,"

so maybe, I dunno.

But anyways, with the V5, UNLIKE my beloved V4.5 (which I still play),

I have it sitting all the time.

Theres not as much to do.

And playing online in Tamatown isn't even as fun.

Log in, log out, log in, log out- (people who have been on V5 tamatown understand)

But yeah.

Does anyone else feel this way about V5.

Tell your story and emotions on it?

What do you think V6 will have in story for us?

Is Bandai just running out of ideas?!

Comment. :D

I think it's pretty good..........

having a tamagotchi family is pretty cool.

the only thing is I can't find much you can do exept feed them when they're hungry, make them happy and try to raise the bonding.

but raising the bonding can help get the caracter you want.

but it is fun getting pure families!

:mellow:

My favourite version right now is the V4. :3

But tomorrow I'm getting a Music Star, & by the sound of it, I think it may soon be my favourite. x]

But anyway, from the poll, I choose the V4.

~ Bethiee. :]

Hm.

I haven't looked much into the Tama Music Star, maybe I'll have to check it out.

And on the poll I chose V4.5 because I've never had a tama V2 or 3.

( :) )

But yeah, I'm sticking to my side with how I'm disliking the quality of the play on V5.

My favourite version is V2. I sort of got this feeling when I played with it for some reason, but it's broken now and they're expensive to buy. I got bored of my V5 almost immediately, the thing that irritated me most was that they could only connect to other V5s, but I didn't have another V5.

I agree that it gets annoying on the Tama and Earth Expo when you have to keep logging in and out, but I like my v5 Tamagotchis. I have two, and I'm not bored with them. I don't think you should flame them just because you don't like them because a lot of people on this forum DO like them.

I agree that it gets annoying on the Tama and Earth Expo when you have to keep logging in and out, but I like my v5 Tamagotchis. I have two, and I'm not bored with them. I don't think you should flame them just because you don't like them because a lot of people on this forum DO like them.
I agree, totally :3

I personally think that the v4 and the v4.5 had too much stuff on them. I wasn't really prepared to spend so much time raising skill points and playing the games that annoyed me so much that I timed them so I could complain about their length. (The worst two were Dance, being 2min 30sec long and Mimic, being 3min long.) I actually hated the v4.

I find that the v5 is a Tamagotchi that kinda needs to be raised alongside either another v5 or another kind of Tamagotchi. I didn't mind raising my v1 and my v5 together, but raising my v5 on its own did get rather tedious. At least on the v5 you weren't forced to play the games, but all the same it did feel like I wasn't really caring for it.

Yes, I too was indeed quite disappointed in bandai for the creation of the V5. V2 and V3 for me were fun, V4 and V4.5 were excellent, but the V5 is disappointing, the games are dull, the characters are not as fun, training is weird, connecting in annoying , and characters are odd. I've been hearing positive news about the V6 and am quite excited.

-Kisoros

yeh i just hated v5 tamatown it was sooooooo annoying!!! i actually like v2 very much i remeber at school playing with and having soo much fun lol.

but 2nd is 4.5 it was so cool i went to sydney and we where traviling in acar soo all long i just played with it i did get abit bored after a fewdays but its wayyyyyyy beta then v5

v5 was soooo hard i kept getting this fugly as character it sucked

Hmmmmm....Lemme see.....

~V1- I have one of these, they are extremely cute and simple. They get a bit monotonous after a while, but for the most part they are really fun. The characters on it are my favorite.

~V2- These are AMAZING. I have two. My first tamagotchi. They have gotchi points, and a few more characters, but other than that they arent that different than the v1. They also have some nice newer games.

~V3- I dont have any of these anymore, but I remember them well. I thought they were annoying. Not that great. I would always get the same ugly character when I neglected them. And I didnt like the new way that they "drew" Mametchi. The head was too big for my liking LOL

~V4- I got rid of mine. The characters were cute, I espescially liked the Osu-Mesu characters they used. But the games drove me up the wall.

~V4.5- I have two. They are so pretty :D They are currently up and running. (Ura Mametchi w/ baby boy; Some teenage character that I dont know the name of :( ) The games are really fun, and the screen is nice and clear. I love love LOVE the Ura-Characters. They are so cute. I also like the fact that you can pick your characters depending on what Skill Points you use. (I'm working on getting a Ura-Kutchipatchi :D )

~V5- I thought this one was really cute. The graphics for the clock and everything. The characters were nice, too. I didnt use this one very long, because I put it back in its package and I'm gonna give it to my friend. I like this one a lotttt.

~V5 Celebrity- The cases are SOOO pretty! I have one thats currently running with GOLD on it :D Anyway, they are a bit boring, but the Celeb characters are REALLY cool. I have two, and I opened my new one yesterday :D Anyway, I am aiming to get the Gotchi-king family :D I really like this one.

~Music Star- I got one of these for Christmas. They are all fun and exciting and new when you first get them, but then they get really icky and boring. The cases are really pretty though. They dont feel like a tamagotchi, they dont feel like a pet. You mostly make it into a "popstar" and not care for it as much as I like.

So, my favorite kind of tamagotchi....

Uhhhh...

I think I like V4.5, while running with a V5. So those two together are my favorite :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back