Bandai UK New Tamagotchi Release!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For collection purposes only, and they are expensive like that because they are rare. TF is not rare and yet is not worth much per se when it comes to rarity, so the price is still high.
Hm... you have a point there. Maybe because the TF is new and Tamagotchi is returning, people may think it's rare. But it is kind of a rip off.

-Tamacass

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone is bashing the Friends. We're pointing out problems with it ._. . We did give it a chance, everybody was ecstatic when they got unveiled, and the excitement of the first few getting them in the mail was clear too, but they just aren't great.

Yes- this is designed for people who have NEVER seen a Tamagotchi before, so lets make an awful impression! Great idea! Kids are not going to want a screen with 4 shades of grey. They are used to iPhones, PSPs, tablets, etc. These aren't going to live up to their expectations. Love it or hate it, the current generation of young kids is advanced and they aren't going to settle for a Friends. They'll get bored of it in a day, as virtually all the Amazon reviews back up.

Just because us Tamafans like the simplicity, doesn't mean kids will. As I said, they are used to iPhones, iPads. Why spend £25 on a fat, hard to see toy if you can get an app that does a ton more for 99p? It isn't the kids buying, its the parents.

I really like my Friends, honestly, (minus the screen uwu) but I don't think the kids of this generation will. Thats all I'm saying.

They could easily make a colour screen tamagotchi for less than $10, especially with that cheap material. They can make a profit if they sell it for $20 but not for $40 because PEOPLE wont buy it because of the Amazon reviews

**cries**

It's an awesome toy, if people truly cared about Tamagotchi they wouldn't be saying such things. It depresses me 'cause I KNOW Tamagotchi is the best thing ever...why are people so hard to please...? ;-;

**cries**

It's an awesome toy, if people truly cared about Tamagotchi they wouldn't be saying such things. It depresses me 'cause I KNOW Tamagotchi is the best thing ever...why are people so hard to please...? ;-;
Not to be rude... but thats like saying "if you like having a democratic government you shouldn't complain about who leads your country" =w=.

Listen; everyone has their own opinions on this Tamagotchi. We have to remember, TamaTalk is a nice friendly forum where everyone share our interest and thats loving Tamagotchis. Just because we are getting some bad reviews doesnt mean the Tamagotchi is total waste of money. You cant say whether you like the Tamagotchi or not unless YOU bought it and experienced it yourself. Don't take someone opinion on something you haven't used the thing in action. Now for the bad reviews on the Tamagotchi Friends, just because someone said something bad about it doesnt mean its the end of the world. I know I am not the only one getting tired of hearing people complaining over everyone's opinion. It's their opinion, and you should respect it.

Sorry for going off topic, but this has been bothering me for awhile.

- TamaTamatchi

Guys, guys. Just please don't go overboard. I know that sometimes other people can get upset by other people's opinions, and that's OK! Like I said, just don't go overboard, otherwise everyone is going to be upset over a new Tamagotchi topic. Your opinion is your opinion. I mean, this is just a topic over a little new Tamagotchi and everyone is getting upset! Please, just keep your cool and this topic can be happy! :)

-Tamacass

EDIT: look at this awesome dancing Kirby from my sig and be happy:
20100829223801!Dancing_Kirby.gif

Sorry for going off topic.

^ I agree too much people are complaining o~< so let's be reasonable most people disagree well they wanted a color one so let's chill and focus more okay...... ( but EMF and Tamacass are right it will be the best! ^_^ along with many others)

OK. Let's to restart! *Gets shot*

Um... I actually don't know... maybe a video of a review...?

Blegh. Anyways, who's excited about TAMATOWN?! *Does idiotic dance*

-Tamacass

Hmm those reviews..... It really is that bad of a screen after all jeesus the version was supposed to attracted peramts who knew it to introduce it to kids who don't know it and even they are displeased hopefully this will be a wake up call for bandai though

Some of you may be sick of complaining BUT I AM SICK OF YOU ALL CRYING OVER COMPLAINTS NOT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE TO LIKE THE SAME THING

I KNOW tamagotchi too and also happen to know a bit about what consumers want and marketing (thanks to my parents) and I say

1.hating one version doesn't make anyone less of a tamagotchi fan true tamagotchi fans know what makes a good tamagotchi from their true opinions

2. Bandai haven't thought this version through enough and the evidence is clear

CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS TOPIC already the toys already released in the UK and I'm getting sick and tired of this member 1:"this version isn't so great" member 2: *bursts into tear* "you guys aren't true tama fans" stuff it's pointless. And so not what this topic was intended anyway why not just open a discussion on this version instead or something.

I really hope they release some toys like the Yume Kira Bag based off of the webisodes, or some figurines or something! I like the toys based off the anime more than the pets themselves >w<. I would loove figurines of the main cast, especially if they were flocked *drools*.

Actually part of my last post was a warning, before that TamaMum posted something too.

I think spreading this out would be more helpful now as everything is mixed in with complaints and discussions off topic among other things. Please visit some of our other forum areas to continue talking of Tamagotchi Friends. I know some topics are already in excistance here.

TamaMum's post:

Now that Tamagotchi Friends has been released in several European countries and is available to order online via sites like Amazon, etc. can I just suggest that some of the posts being made in this discussion topic would be much more useful / more visible in TamaTalk forums such as Tips & Tricks / What's On Your Mind? / Help for New Tamagotchi Owners / What Happened to My Tamagotchi?

I don't want to close this topic as there is still some useful discussion info going on about which stores have stock, etc. - but it will help a lot of members if factual info from new owners are posted in places where they will be most helpful to the rest of us ;)

i got my tamagotchi friends recently and i thought it would be really boring, but now i own one, i notice how fun it is!

i LOVE the greyscale screen

i like how it has the p's characters

I like how kind of bulky it is

i like the "BUMP" function

i really like it, and i'm happy i bought it!! :D

Now I want one more than ever! but I don't like how people are complaining about always getting Coffretchi as a female adult ugh :rolleyes: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back