Bandai Wants To Know #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

• yes and I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I haven't had the opportunity yet.

• no, I can't find it anywhere!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a V4 and i love the jobs stuff but i dont like the fact you can't have all the permaent items at one time because there isn't enough space

i have a tamagotchi connexion V4 and i think they r soo cool! i like the new mail feture, and job and skill points! i also like the new games and characters! :lol:

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :mellow: :p :ph34r: :huh:

I have a V4 i think it is really cool, the games, characters and the brand new job and mail feture!!! But i think V4.5 will be even better than the V4!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

Yes, I have purchased the V4 toy, also the V4.5 toy.

The new job feature really gave me a whoot. It was alot of fun, I entertained myself for endless moments playing the job games, to recieve a huge salary and buy my Tamagotchi more things to play with.

The mail function is good, yet bad at the same time. Sometimes I'd recieve a poop or a snake, and it'd get my Tamagotchi's hearts down to one. That annoyed me greatly, but even so, I loved recieving the little hearts, the fortunes, and presents and money from the king.

The skill points feature was rather enjoyable too, and it also made the character you want easier to get, that was good yet bad, because I kinda missed the suprise of what character you'd get, but even so, skill points are fun to count.

And the Entama characters are great, Yattatchi and Sebiretchi are two of my favourites. :rolleyes: Also Pyonchitchi and Pyonkotchi, two of my OsuMesu friends. The characters were even more charming than the V1, V3, and V3, not one of them did I not like the looks up.

2 thumbs up for the Tamagotchi V4!

[SIZE=14pt]I think it is very good and up-dated, especially the Pre-School-School-Job thingy. :D [/SIZE]

But I would also like to say that maybe you could put something like "I did, but now it's lost or I gave it away" on the "Do you have a V3 toy?". Because I have given mine away, but want it back now very much!!! :p xD

But what I am a bit worried about is this:

I live in the U.K, and I can't seem to find a V4.5 anywhere!

I had to give up TamaTalk last year because everyone had moved onto the V4, and I still had the V3. Fortunatly, I got my V4 and after a couple of tries for my password, I got back on to TamaTalk.

So now I'm worried that everyone will move onto V4.5 while I still have the V4 and not V4.5 yet, because I will not be able to help TamaTalkers with questions and things, because I wouldn't know the answer!

Would anyone happen to know anywhere that deffinetly sell V4.5??? :D

[SIZE=12pt]So anyone that knows anything, plese PM me. Thank you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt] Overall, the V4 is the best Tamagotchi the Bandai have realeased, but then again, it's one of the very latest Tamagotchi toys.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Best Wishes,[/SIZE]

barky

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have one :-(....BUT....i have a V4.5 and i luv it alot!!!!!

------------------------------

'(l__l)'

(='.'=)

(")_(")<This is bunnie. He and his friends will dominate the world!!!!!

bunnie's friends: :marumimitchi: :wub: <_< :ph34r: :marumimitchi: :nazotchi: :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :lol: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :ph34r: :p

Wow! There's so many replys to the poll!

I have a glow in the dark V4, but I haven't played with it in awhile. Everytime I try to get back into the tamagotchi phase, I get right back out of it again. The V4 was fun though.

i love mine to death! /gender:girl/age:2/name:Angel/design:Origami Cranes/type:Violetchi/gen:1/training:8/gp:15430/V4 ~AngelBaby~

I know it's november and the last reply was on march but i currently got bored of my v4...but i loved it while it lasted.i'm still awaiting the version4.5

But I have purchased 2 tamagotchi connection version 4.5 devices and am quite content with them. I am actually looking to get ahold of a version 4 and a version 3 just to play the different games with the different characters and play in the different Tama Town! I picked one up looking for something to keep myself occupied on my breaks at work, and now I'm hooked! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back