Bandai Wants To Know #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflower

• Rising Sun

• Pink Stripes

• Orange Circles

• Blue Wave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned in the intro topic... Our friends at are seeking out some information about how excited the TamaTalk members are are with the v4 Tamagotchi release. They have a few questions for you all to answer. This poll is one of a four part series of questions. Please help Bandai by answering honestly and only once. Please also feel free to leave your comments about this question by replying. :p Bandai is listening! :D
Please also vote on these other poll questions for Bandai!

Question 1: Have you purchased a new V4 toy yet?

Question 3: Do you own a V3 toy?

Question 4: Have you visited the new V4 website at Tamatown.com yet?
I have purchased the Glow-In-The-Dark one and the Risign Sun one, but I had the oppurtinity to purchase a Sunflower design, another Glow-In-The-Dark design, a Blue Waves design, a Orange and Red bubbles, Pink Stripes, and Rising Sun design-which I bought. :p

-Fur

My one is blue with green and white stars!

Even though I'm a girl and my tamagotchi is kind of a boys one it dosn't mean anything!

There wasn't anymore in TESCO that were girl ones!!!!

:furawatchi:

For Q2, I do not have any of those designs because i am from Australia and we have a different design range :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :p :ph34r: :ph34r: mine looks like bronicas :ph34r :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I have two. One is Rising sun and the other is glow in the dark.

Yes, i don't think this covers UK designs does it? ;)

Mine is white with pink, green and blue shapes on it - is it one of the designs mentioned? I've decided not to vote yet because i'm not sure if it's one in the options. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]I have got the blue spiral design! it's super cool! :D :ph34r: :lol: [/SIZE]

I love it! i am going to get another V4 design!!! i am hoping to get the ''rising sun'' design! that design looks really good! but the blue spiral design is the best design in my opinion! :D :( :)

Last edited by a moderator:
can't vote cuz i got a pink one with green bit around the screen and dark pink and white outlined flowers with a white outlined tamagotchi on the bottem left side dark pink ball and dark pink buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back