BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I VOTED 4 THE CAMO 1........ ONLY CUZ I HAVE THAT 1LOL :ichigotchi:
:kuribotchi: :lol: :D :hitodetchi: I only voted for the pink hibiscus because it was my 1st V2!! :mimitchi: :( :D :D

i voted for the camo because i have a green/blue camo and an orange/tan one, too!!!!!!!!!!

and i have a V3 that is the one that's called something like tropical island because it has a base color of a shade of green and flowers on it, too!!!!!!!!!!

and guess what??????????

what??????????

i just played Bump on my V3, and i was playing against a furawatchi ( :angry: )!!!!!!!!!!

and guess what??????????

what??????????

i beat the furawatchi ( :unsure: )!!!!!!!!!!

lol :p

AHGSZUIROTYUIIEJDRFHJKRFHYDEJFRHSeDFRIUERFBNMVXUDEoiDFRHSETE5OI6WERTYUIOPLKJHGFDSAZXCVBNMQWWERYTIUOPOPOPPPOPOOPOPIUUIUIYUYHGGHBHVGDHBVSDFHJSDHJFHDFJEURY3UQRIUWQKL2EUILE3J3WEYWQIQEHSJRHI

i voted for the camo because i have a green/blue camo and an orange/tan one, too!!!!!!!!!!and i have a V3 that is the one that's called something like tropical island because it has a base color of a shade of green and flowers on it, too!!!

and guess what?

what?

i just played Bump on my V3, and i was playing against a furawatchi ( :lol: )

and guess what??????????

what??????????

i beat the furawatchi ( :) )!!!!!!!!!!

Lovelyswan23's reply: And I want a v3 soooooo badly

lol:p
Nobody CARES about YOU winning but i am crazy about not having the uknowwhat toy :D :p :p :D :D I WANT ONE SOOOO BADLY

Nobody CARES about YOU winning but i am crazy about not having the uknowwhat toy :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: I WANT ONE SOOOO BADLY
well sheesh! if u want one so badly, then i guess u should start acting like a nice person, for once!!!!!!!!!!

so what if u have one ivoted for the green camaflage one and ive got the blue lie flower one:pochitchi:

I like fruit ring because..well my best friend gave it to me for my b-day and i also like Pink Hibiscus

Excuse me Mothra, but the Camo design isn't the Most NORMAL looking V2 design! Other people may like other things. Maybe you like the Camo but that's YOUR opinion NOT everyone else's. I personally think and this is MY opinion I think that all of the designs are perfectly fine. :( :D :) :)

Bandai wants to know why it licks balls? hhmm... I thought they'd ask sooner or later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back