BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the camo...and thats the one i got^^ the two highest scoring ones were the ones i had to pick out of that i liked. if that made any sense...

I am in Australia i tend to move towards your colours more as i seem to like them more I dont like CAMO i think that is the main one I HATE i love the lifesaver one and jellybeans I dont think the others colours of yours are childish nor do i call camo childish i just dont like it so i dont think tamagotchi colours should be called CHILDISH if the colours are CHILDISH Why do you played with yours becuase you like the colour i belive it is what in on the inside and what is on the screen that count I do believe every that bandai are turning the boys away LIKE ME even if they are i dont care if i am seen childish boy or girl colours i am playing my tamagotchi not becuase of the colours I am playing with them becuase i like them and enjoy them i have a heap of girl colours tamas and other virtual pets it is what is on the inside that count NOT the outside

well that's my 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator:
*Gasp* I would love Camoflauge in pink too! It would look like my pants!-Twirly :puroperatchi:
that would be sooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will need that color!!!!!!

l

l

l

ps.yesterday i got a tamagotchi with fruit rings.^-^

i no im a girl but the the creators of tamas r making the colors so girly. i mean pink w/stars. it is too girly and there not making enough colors for boys. and i have plenty of guy frends hoo want tamas but the coloors r way tooooooooo girly. they should make more boy colors.

I have the Camo and the Jelly Beans, I have noticed that they have more than one in each collection except the Camo. The one the have now is like the Army/Hunting Camo. I think there should also be one to match the Navy...(Blue) and Some other color with like orange tan and black. I think that would be killer.

i'm from the u.s and i two v2's. a sky blue one with pink dots, and a see-through dark pink with white diamonds. i like the australian designs. i might be getting a 3rd v2 soon. my friend has a jelly bean one and the blue with pink dots, and my other friend has a fruit ring one. the camo is my fave. i just love how the army colors mix together.

my sister has a pink camo one. To see it go to www.tamakairandlove.friendpages.com and go to tamagotchi pix(els).

I chose the hibiscus one. Mostly because I really didn't like any of the designs. I think they might be better off catering to an older audience. I dunno if the kids have these anymore..it seems like the one buying them are probably former tamagotchi fans rather than new ones..heh.

But yeah..the designs for other countries are better. I would almost like to see plainer ones. Or ones with minimal designs. For the version ones I liked the orange and green ones from the first series..and the clear plastics from series two were neat. I'd like to see more blues and greens and..well, not just bright, "little girl" colors. I also don't like the "Tamagotchi Connection" plastered across the top.

Oh my! So picky! Hehe. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back