BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a blue flower lei, but i think the pink hibiscus is really pretty!

I voted for the Blue flower lei. I like the pink and blue together. :huh:

:marumimitchi: i chose the blue flower lei because that is theone i have! it is soooo pretty!

I voted for the Camo only because it was the most normal design. It was the only one I would want in my collection.I am pretty disappoited in that first wave of colors. The second wave of colors was an improvment though somewhat plain.

Hey Bandai! You gave Australia and Japan such great patterns. Why give us such boring childish ones?

The Japanese designs can be almost elegant!

The Australian ones are so immaginative and FUN.
Yeah! I hate the boring childish ones--even though I'm a teenager but a child at heart

[SIZE=14pt]i like the green camoflage because it is cool for boys but not such for girls[/SIZE] :puroperatchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I supppose Green Camo, simply because it's the only non-afeminate design out there. I'd really like to see more masculine designs at this point. Everything seems to be very geared towards girls. I remember having a Yellow Gotchi with Black stripes. Like a tiger. Feel free to bring that one back, Bandai? Please? Yay?

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: I chose the Camo because the others were way too girly... I'm a hard core, heavy metal, techno, gothic raver type of person. B) I'm not into the "girly" thing. :angry:

Actually I hate all the designs of the Tamagotchi Connection Ver 2. I personally think all the American designs look so tacky. :angry: When I went to TOYSRUS, I was really disappointed with the tacky designs they offered. I actually was standing there trying to decide which one of them looked LESS tacky. But finally I went with the Tropical Fun-Hot Pink one. I'm so disappointed with the American designs that I am actually buying one from Asia. :wacko: At least I can practice my Japanese more now. B)

Green camoflage, but I would like to see camoflae in tan, because that's what the soldiers down in Iraq wear. :wacko:

I think the Jelly Bean's is the best, even though i'm from the UK

i've ordered the Jelly Bean version online, i'm not to keen on the camo or flowered ones >_< but the Sweet Candy editions are hot!! especially the Jelly Beans :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back