BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ :huh: I HAVE a tama 2 iam new :kuribotchi: :angry: :ph34r: :wacko: i have this one :gozarutchi:

I LOVE the green camo, I was lookin at em in walmart and of color is green, so I was just thinking they should make a green one, when there it was! ok... that was kinda dumb, but I enjoy it! hehe ok well just thought I'd share!

I love the Green Camalflash. Infact I have a Camalflash 1!!!!

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo

P.M. me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't like how Tamagotchis are now being marketed just towards girls, at least that's the way it seems. Tamagotchi could have a much wider appeal than just a girl's toy. Taking care of a pet should be for everybody. But I don't think making ones "just for boys", like the green camouflage one is necessarily a great idea, either. Why not make more gender neutral colors? For people who ride the middle, and don't necessarily like flowers or guns? The old Gen1 and Gen2 Tamas had an amazing amount of colors and designs, and I never thought most of them were too girly or boyish. Why not make more like that? :D The checkers and swirls designs from the first batch of Connection V1s were pretty cool, too.

Out of the choices, I liked the Blue Flower Lei the best. I love blue, and while I'm not much for flowers, I really like like how the flowers are laid out, especially the one that centers around the A button, very creative. Matching the screen frame and buttons isn't always necessary, but in this case, I love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back