BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but to tell you the truth tamagotchis did change my life in a big way would you like to here the story okay to make a long story short tamagotchis have done a great thing for me they have told me who my real friends are and thats all that matters SOB SOBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i love the blue lei... thats probably because i own one.. sadly i only own two tamas my old one ran out of battery and is only a version 1 my second one is a blue lei connection version 2...

:D <------- my tama on blue lei (Banjo)

Honestly i only like the blue flower lei. the others didn't strike me as anything special but it's all a matter of opinion. my girlfriend has the blue one with the little character on the side blowing pink bubbles and i like that one. i kinda like the jelly beans but i didn't get that one after my first blue flower lei bit the dust... i had gotten the first bfl like 2 months before it came out and it bit the dust after trying to debug so i went out and got a brand new bfl

Honestly i only like the blue flower lei. the others didn't strike me as anything special but it's all a matter of opinion. my girlfriend has the blue one with the little character on the side blowing pink bubbles and i like that one. i kinda like the jelly beans but i didn't get that one after my first blue flower lei bit the dust... i had gotten the first bfl like 2 months before it came out and it bit the dust after trying to debug so i went out and got a brand new bfl
blue flowers not as good as g cama ;) :D :wacko:

:lol: ^_^ :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: ;) :angry: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :angry: :( :p

I really like the blue flower one I tend to like flowers more. I think in the future a tamagocthi with giutars and music notes would be extra cool! It would be even cooler if they were in color well thank god there making a tamagocthi game for nintendo ds gotta check that out!!!!!!!

hi it iz mametchi 9 and marutchi 5 here we both think fruit rings r the BEST !!

mametchi 9 and marutchi 5

Bandai wants to know your opinions on which (US) Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 design is your favorite... Don't remember what the designs look like? Look here!
[SIZE=14pt]Vote now![/SIZE]

Please also add your comments about WHY it is your favorite... What design would you like to see in the future?
i like the fruit rings cuz it is so colorful and in the future it wuld be kool if there were peace signs and yin and yans

my opinion!

peace out! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back