BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?

• at Tamagotchi.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Tamatalk.com

• searching online (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

• Other (please specify)

• code? What's a secret code?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went on google.ca and wanted the codes and then this popped up...so ever since then i have LOVED this site...*kinda*

I would have to say tamatalk!

Thats where I learned about version 2s!

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?
If not at Tamagotchi.com or TamaTalk.com please post a reply with specific information... This helps Bandai with the information they are looking for and helps others who are searching for missing codes!
I already knew 3 codes before going to tamagotchi.com or tamatalk.com. yay me!

well..... i get them directly from THE SOURCE OF TAMAGOTCHI INFO!!!!! (tamatalk) B)

I (of course)found them ALL on TamaTalk. :huh:

TamaTalk is awesome! I love to be able to learn tricks about tamas from other fans!!!!!! :furawatchi:

same with most of the people here! i found them on tamatalk.. even when i did a search on google for "Tamagotchi version 2 codes" it came up with tamatalk!

I also got em' on Bell sprouts site search bell sprout for all your v1 and v2 tamagotchi needs hey they even have 3d pics of the tamas you can download to your computer download them I did!!

- Tamatiki

This is my adopted Tama Rooob in his toddler stage

:huh:

i found them on tamatalk and they really helped!!
I found most of the codes on Tamatalk and they helped! I also heard that your tama will become immortal( It will not die) after you entered all the secret codes but that is not true! All I have had after putting all the secret codes is my tama dying even though I took perfect care of it! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

My friends on tamatalk are:

Hanatchi lover

and Generation12

and Chealsegirl

That is my friend list!

:lol:

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

This is my tama: :huh:

This is my sister's tama: I think it is :huh: . I am not sure. :D It is Mimitchi!

My other tama is : ^_^ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back