BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?

• at Tamagotchi.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Tamatalk.com

• searching online (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

• Other (please specify)

• code? What's a secret code?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=8pt]www.Tamenagerie.com[/SIZE]

Note: The codes found on Tamenagerie may not give you the specified item, but they all give you something.

I've also come upon a Rare one by accident when trying to input a code found on Tamenagerie, but unfortunatley I couldn't figure out how I had put it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend told me the codes for the hair potion, love potion, costume, whole cake and steak. But they are of ABSOLUTELY NO USE to me anyhow since I don't really like v2... and I don't know why.

I found all of my codes at tamatalk.com! I think this site is great!!! :D My favorite tamagotchis are :lol: :( :( :ph34r: :p ^_^ They are so cute!

Thanks for making this site!!!

Pretty much i rely on Tamatalk.com for all my Tamagotchi needs... from codes to hints and growth charts. If i had to admit, i think Tamatalk is the most helpfull Tama site you can find on the net. most of the other sites are based off of other's experiences and oppinions, and dont have forums.... thus here, i can ask anything and get a pretty reliable answer rather quickly! anyways, thats my two Gotchi-points. :huh:

I only know one code(thats the one to pause it), and I figured it out Myself, altho I can't wait to try new ones!

hey im new here, could some1 hepl me know more of this tamatalk?
that was a joke, right? Anyway, TAMATALK!!! WHERe ELSE!!!! www.gamwinners.com has too many fake codes =/

on gotchi.com you never get good codes so why bother? it's lame that site it sucks badly! :furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: :furawatchi: <_< <_< :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :D ;) :D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back