BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?

• at Tamagotchi.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Tamatalk.com

• searching online (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

• Other (please specify)

• code? What's a secret code?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
impact

I found them at tamatalk when I was a guest. :furawatchi: ;)

I joined because this site has cool stuff I couldn't see. :D B)

I don't regret joining!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I found a site called gamewinners.com and it listed all five codes. It also listed codes that did not work. But it gave a bunch of cheats that weren't really fair, like a way to change your Tama directly to an adult. I didn't try it though. :huh:

i got all of the codes. my tamagotchis grow up looking exactly the same.javascript:emoticon(' :D ')javascript:emoticon(' B) ')javascript:emoticon('%3C_%3C')

:( If you were wondering about where I got the codes, I got them at TamaTalk. Here they are:

Hair Gel:ACBCABAC :D

Love Potion(Honey):BCBACABA :lol:

Steak:BACBCACB :blink:

Whole Cake:ABBACBCC :angry:

Costume:CBAACABC :wacko:

PS- "A" IS THE BUTTON ON THE FAR RIGHT. "B" IS THE BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE. "C" IS THE LAST BUTTON. :huh:

* I found a site called gamewinners.com and it listed all five codes. It also listed codes that *

* did not work. But it gave a bunch of cheats that weren't really fair, like a way to change *

* your Tama directly to an adult. I didn't try it though. *

The majority of those cheats do not work - including the one that is supposed to age your Tama to an adult.

I got most of my codes from here, TamaTalk.com. A while ago, though, I found one or two on Tamagotchi.com. *Still voted for TamaTalk.com* :rolleyes:

im getting my v2 shipped tomaro or monday....so i dont know many codes but the ones i know i got off tamatalk.........

I usually get them from my friends before I knew TamaTalk.

Now I get it from tamatalk.com. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back