Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should somehow let Bandai know that we are SICK of them dumbing down their non-japanese version Tamagotchis.
For example: They get Keitai, we get V2, a simplified version of Keitai.

They get Entama, possibly the coolest Tama EVER, and we get V3, an extremely dumbed down version without jobs, letters, salaries, etc.

Come on, Bandai! What's the deal?

Am I just overreacting? Or is it actually a good idea to make a petition or something? I can't even tell... it's 2 in the morning for me, and my brain is officially broken from fatigue. If you have any ideas, post 'em please.
I totally agree. Although they dumb them down for a good reason, it does not always seem to be so. Have you ever wondered why exactly that they put little winged egg crap on US tamas and on Japanese they give them a little black ghost and gravestone, and tell u they "went back to their homeplanet"?

It is beacause of the Americans. Us americans do not understand death ncompletely and can grieve for weeks until we emotionally get over it. In Japan it is completely and utterly different.

We are obviously slower, but we are also quite visibally less intelligent. The japanese people are 3 YEARS ahead in technology. 3 YEARS?!?!?!? Yes, 3 years, resulting in the Tama dumb down process. Therefore, in about three years, we will get the resulted product of the equivelent EnTama.

****I hope that you are patient.****

Best Luck, Agie <3

They only cool version that came out here and not in Japan is V1s, my fave tamagotchi type.
Actually, V1 came out in japan too. It is the only Tamagotchi Connection that we coincided on. An yes, pierre does have a pòint, perhaps not to the point of SICK, but yes, we would like those Japanese features. Still-more to collect!!

I for one think its pathetic!!!If there gonna give us inferior crap!!!I mean it`s absolutly downright dumb!!!I mean isn`t it logical that they could always have Japans companies make the newer tamas for da usa???I mean when i bought my v3 i thought it was purty cool but now that i`m learning this i realize if Japan Just makes them for us & Ships it over here then they could make a crap load of $$$ off of us cause we are tama lovers/suckers for new tecnology!! Why don`t the major companies start looking into the minds of us consumers instead of going the CHEAPEST way??*sigh* :)

I know how to read a little bit of japenese.....such as the katakana & hiragana.....But as to what thw jap words MEAN thats a diff story....

my sister is learning japanese. She can read Hiragana and a bit of Katakana. She understands a little bit of Hiragana but Katakana is when japanese try to make it sound like english

This is a serious problem - but if we let Bandai know perhaps something could get done. Corperations tend not to care about emails and online petitions - and though it is far more of a pain in the butt, a letter writing campaign would probably help.

This is a MEGA huge site at this point - so if we started a letter writing campaign we could probably get 10,000 letters to Bandai easily.

Does Bandai of America have a mail address? Does anyone know it? If so, post it.

If we do get the address, we really should start writing letters. I know what you're thinking - "That's stupid and a waste of time, it takes forever to send and write snail mail, etc, etc, etc."

But don't just sit around expecting others to send them. Snail mail helps - I've read hundreds of stories about these kind of things that work! So help our cause! Tamagotchi fans unite!

However, if they don't have a mail address - then this is all irrelevant anyway... I hope they do.

I found the repair dept. and the media dept. and the spare parts dept. Here they are in that order. Would it be dumb to send complaints to one of those crazy adresses? I cannot find one for customer service.... DOES ANYONE HAVE A BETTER ONE? POST IT PLEASE OR PM ME AND I'LL POST IT!!!

Bandai America Incorporated

Attn: Repair Department

5551 Katella Avenue

Cypress, CA 90630

Phone: (714) 816-9560

Cliff Jin

Rogers & Associates

1875 Century Park East, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Tel: 310.552.4105

Fax: 310.552.9052

E-mail: [email protected]

Bandai America Incorporated

Attn: Repair Department

5551 Katella Avenue

Cypress, CA 90630

Phone: (714) 816-9560

I`m gonna try to type Bandai customer service in the google search bar..That usually works this knda thing :ph34r:

I`m gonna try to type Bandai customer service in the google search bar..That usually works this knda thing

I Understand the fact that They are releasing Bad versions of their japanese counterparts, If thats what You mean.

I just sent them a complaint!!! Everone else!!!Send Them your comments/complaints!!! I even sent them the url for this topic!!!Send them e-mails!!!Let them know we are tiered of being left behind Japan!!!I can understand a year behind in tech but THREE!!??? WE NEED SUPPORT!!!

This is a serious problem - but if we let Bandai know perhaps something could get done.  Corperations tend not to care about emails and online petitions - and though it is far more of a pain in the butt, a letter writing campaign would probably help.
This is a MEGA huge site at this point - so if we started a letter writing campaign we could probably get 10,000 letters to Bandai easily.

Does Bandai of America have a mail address?  Does anyone know it?  If so, post it.

If we do get the address, we really should start writing letters.  I know what you're thinking - "That's stupid and a waste of time, it takes forever to send and write snail mail, etc, etc, etc."

But don't just sit around expecting others to send them.  Snail mail helps - I've read hundreds of stories about these kind of things that work!  So help our cause!  Tamagotchi fans unite!

However, if they don't have a mail address - then this is all irrelevant anyway...  I hope they do.
Bandai America Inc.'s address. Click three times to see it.

Bandai America Inc.

5551 Katella Avenue

Cypress, California 90630

And their e-mail address, click 3 times 2 see it.

[email protected]

I`m going to put the petition url on my signiture!....For some reason the bandai adress diddn`t seem to work...btw.

Yeah, it's not fair!! I mean, it's like they don't even care... someone should tell them what they are doing wrong, and soon, so then when V4 comes out it will be like Keitai, Entama, V1, V2 and V3 mixed altogether.
Well...Bandai cares, they really do. If they didn't, they would've stopped making tamas! Well i suppose that we should get there tamas, but think about it. If we did get a Ketai they'd have to get together with a cell phone company that would support it...*sorry if someone metioned this already*

but Bandai should give us the Entamas. But they'd have to translate and hem hem hem. Be patient, we'll probably see one in the near future.

(*bamcr*)

not where i`m at..The most advance unit my contry has is the v3..as for bandai really caring.....All they care about in my opinion is $$ and $ they arn`t realeaseing the more advanced ones yet cause they wanna get more money and soo on..thus they WANT to stay 3 years behind..{now i dont know if this is true but that is how it is with most big companies}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back