Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they still dont make em here

i sent them a stern email even though the last post was in march :huh: ... :angry:

Now, the Version 3 tamagotchi isn't so bad, Bandai America did their best on the Tamagotchi.

We all look foward to the Tamagotchi V4, but we must be happy with what we have now.

After all, Bandai Japan was the creator of Tamagotchi, they probably wanted some speciality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't worry. Just be happy with how life is at the moment. Stop worrying about your problems and start thinking about the good things in life.

I don't like my v3 anyhow, I'd rather be with the "prehistoric" Generation 1s and 2s. It is rather cool how Entama mixes things in life.

Remember, Japan has the best electronic stuff there. Asimo was made there, a really cool robot weighing 43 kilos that can talk and understand Japanese. It can walk around. True!

Bandai is just trying their hardest. They work hard everyday trying to make the new Tamagotchi Corner Shop for DS. Please don't complain on Bandai. I love bandai. The tamagotchi's have lots of stuff to do on them, so why complain??

yea u definatly have a point. i mean entamas must be really fun. but all we get is a v3, a more boring version.

Also, DarkClaw bumped a 4 month old topic. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back