Bandi and tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Bandi hurry up on finishing tamatown?

• Yes. Im really tired of waiting for it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I think that its coming along quick emough

• Im not fussed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah... kinda. But it must take a long time to do a website such as tamatown. Maybe if we wait long enough It'll be better than if they hurried and made mistakes. That's just my opinion.

Tama22.

Do u think  that bandai should hurry up? :unsure:
Yes, but the fact is that it's true about 'tamatown ' taking a long time to finish when they say the quote: 'Rome was not built in one day' (something like that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i THINK THEY SHOULD HURY UP BECAUSE PEOPLE IN AMERICA HAVE HAD V3 4 AGES AND THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT 2 DO AND WANT 2 DO MORE BUT WHEN i WENT ON TAMATOWN iN FEBRUARY AND I DIDN'T HAVE A V3 B/C THEY WERN'T OUT BUT i THOUGHT HAT WHEN THEY HAD BEEN RELEASED IN U.K I THOUGHT TAMATOWN WOULD BE FINISHED

:eek: BTW MY V3 IS MIMICHI HOW COOL

THATS JUST MY OPI U HAVE URE SAY

AND BE HAPPY

AND ITS MY B DAY IN 2 WEEKS

I think that they shoul have been finished with TamaTown before they released V3. But i guess that Bandai wanted to release the v3 asap. ;]

:eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had my V3 since the end of March and have been going to tamatown since then. I'm tired of "COMING SOON" on everything. They got the food court and the theater opened and I'm ready for more! Go Bandai Go!!!!!

yes they definatly should hurry up! i'm gettin way to tired of waiting for them to finish up 2 things on the site. everytime i check on tamatown it always says "coming soon!". well it said the same thing in February and now its 2 days to May 1st!!!

The Japanese version of TamaTown, e-tamago, was launched quite while ago. Late November 2005, I think. As late as February or March 2006 there were still some areas under construction. It's still being added to. Just a couple of days ago they added a new game to the school. Some of the games in the Japanese site are sponsored by other companies. In Gotch Station there are games sponsored by JAL (a big Japanese Airline company), Kirin Beverages, and Ciao comics. I'm not sure if Bandai-outside-of-Japan has plans for sponsored games, but I'm sure it would speed things up a bit if they did.

I think TamaTown would be a good advertising space. I wouldn't mind seeing a Coca-Cola logo, or something like that, embedded into a game, if it meant we'd have more games or activities in TamaTown. What do you think about sponsored games in TamaTown?

You know, Version3 was rushed. I think Version3 should have been released when Tamatown was finished.

Also, e-tamago wasn't finished until about 4 months after the En-tamas were released.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, but I don't think Tamatown will be finished for another month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back