Bandi:MORE DETAIL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megapatchi27

Reaction score
I'm hearing from people that they spoted erors on the music star instructions...........mabe when Bandi was making it English, they just did a lousey job and didn't spot the erors....people are going to post mistakes they found on the manual because I can only spot like 1. thanks! :huh:

So far I haven't really spotted any mistakes on the instructions.

But I only skim-read them quickly & then play the Tamagotchi & learn everything from there.

So I've probably missed the errors.

What was the one that you have found? :]

I found at least 2. One of them is when they spell the word shop as "SHOPT", and the other is that they repeated saying that you can earn gotchi-points by working part-time, but that might not be classified as an error

Leave them alone, will you?

Your not going to die if their are a few tiny errors, now will you?

Get over it. >.>

Leave them alone, will you?Your not going to die if their are a few tiny errors, now will you?

Get over it. >.>
thats true, and you have a point, but it is sorta fun correcting Professionals :D ;)

Hiya folks

I can see all your points of view:

1. Yes, it's irritating to think that someone employed as a proofreader hasn't done their job right.

2. Yes, it's fun to think that you've spotted something that the aforementioned professionals have missed; it shows you're attentive and intelligent.

3. No, proofreaders and PR people are by no means perfect; just be grateful Bandai haven't stooped to mis-printing passwords or the TamaTown URL yet!

4. No, it will not in any way impede your enjoyment of the Tama.

So my advice, which I'm giving because compared to most of you I'm extremely old, is to see the funny side and give yourself a pat on the back (I'm not only old but English, lol) and raise a wonderful companion :D

They probably did it on purpuse... But they only have baby food/ baby milk... for food options... Which makes it annouying when you run out of food or don't relize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back