Bank!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalover2day&4eva

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Someone on a different site said that there was a way to get[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]into the bank on[/SIZE] [SIZE=8pt]www.tamagotchitown.com. Is this just a fake thing or is it true because it dosen't have coming soon written on it or anything. :( B) :( [/SIZE]

Please tell me if its true!!!!!!!!!!! :( [/FONT]

I take it that the bank wont open. if you put your mouse over it, it doesn't say "COMING SOON". But, who knows. On E-tamago, you can go to the GOTCH station and it doesn't say coming soon on Tamatown.

Thanks for the ideas! It's just wierd because it said this:

Q: Can you get into the bank at tamatown?

A: Yes. You go onto fun stuff then click bank then accept! (???)

I think they were drunk or something!

:D ^_^ :D ;) :lol: :

I take it that the bank wont open. if you put your mouse over it, it doesn't say "COMING SOON". But, who knows. On E-tamago, you can go to the GOTCH station and it doesn't say coming soon on Tamatown.
What is the e-tamago address?

i don't think that the bank will even open cuz it doesn't even say '' coming soon '' :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]No, I do not think this is true. Every month something new opens on Tamatown, so mybe the bank is going to open soon.[/SIZE]

But it has not be open yet as far as I know.

- Fooet

hi ppl,

i think dis is untrue. my firend Sania Kamran (a member) is wit me and she thinks tht it is a lie 2.

I clicked the link to the e-tamago and it is so hard to understand what it says there. :furawatchi: You are so lucky if u understand it! :eek:

I have to admit that is a bit far fetched. Even if there was a bank, what would you use it for? Everything that is opening in TamaTown says coming soon. Wouldn't the little news thing that's at the beginning of TamaTown say 'Bank coming soon' ? Who ever said the bank was coming is a little loco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back