Barfing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
Does anyone hate puking as much as I do? Ughh, I absolutely hate it. I wouldn't mind it if before I barfed I didnt have a soar stomach, I wasn't dizzy, and I didn't gag/cough before it happens x[ I also have a fear of barfing infront of friends or at school. Is anyone hate barfing as much as I do?

Just a little note- I am not trying to gross any of you out. If this gets out of control I will ask a guide to close it.. Thankss .;]

Heh. Yes. I very much dislike. A.Really.Lot.Of.Disliking.

Heh. Yes. I very much dislike. A.Really.Lot.Of.Disliking.
Lol, I have never met somebody who 'Likes' to throw up. I mean people can not mind throwing up but it isn't suppose to be enjoyable o_o

Or is it?

Hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it, so much...

Of course, it's not like anybody could really enjoy gagging and... Ugh.

But I personally think I have a phobia. It's weird.. I can't handle being around people who feel sick, look sick, or even mention vomiting. I just walk out of the room.

As for myself, I have a sensitive stomach, acid reflux, stomach problems... So whenever I start to feel sick, I panic, which doesn't help a whole lot. -.-"

me too i hate it!

I cant handle people who are sick, feel sick, or want to gross you out! Also I have acid reflex and so-so stomach problems 0.o

When someone throws up in a room I need out from it. I wont barf myself I'll just be paranoid

Quote of me from when my friend threw up at a party

EWW, EW, *shakes hands all over the place* EW CLEAN THAT UP
so yeah. But can I ask you one thing. What is Acid reflex. Is it when throw up comes up your throat then back down?

OMG I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SO NASTY! EWW EWW EWW! I WOULD RATHER BE GROUNDED FOR A YEAR THAN VOMIT! I PUKED AT SCHOOL BEFORE SCHOOL WHEN I WAS AT BREAKFAST AND I PUKED ALL OVER IT.

I used to have a diesease that cause me to vomit every couple times a year. and i've had the stomach flu 2-3 times on big events. My b-day and christmas in 2006. ewwww

When someone throws up in a room I need out from it. I wont barf myself I'll just be paranoid
Quote of me from when my friend threw up at a party

so yeah. But can I ask you one thing. What is Acid reflex. Is it when throw up comes up your throat then back down?
It's like, extra stomach acid, I guess you could say. It causes me to feel sick, usually right before I go to bed.

I took pills about two years ago, but stopped.

[SIZE=7pt]Ah, its GROSS![/SIZE]

I had a bad time with that in Grade 1.

And Grade 3.

AND Grade 7.

This year? Not yet. And I'm really scared though.

0.o

I think it's so disgusting, I can't even be in the same house as my sick brother.

Thats so pathetic, I know.

I went to my Grandma's for the night while he was sick.

[SIZE=7pt]Ah, its GROSS![/SIZE]
I had a bad time with that in Grade 1.

And Grade 3.

AND Grade 7.

This year? Not yet. And I'm really scared though.

0.o

I think it's so disgusting, I can't even be in the same house as my sick brother.

Thats so pathetic, I know.

I went to my Grandma's for the night while he was sick.
Thats what happened to me with my friend. I had to get dropped off at 12:30am xD .

[SIZE=7pt]Are you kidding?[/SIZE]

I've dont the EXACT same thing, :hitodetchi:

I was at a Sleepover.

My Best Friend was drinking, and laughing at the same time.

So, she starts coughing and gagging.

I STEP in it!

I run upstairs.

(And change my socks!) EW!

Call my Mom, and my Friend gets really mad at me for leaving, considering she was "not sick, just coughing too hard."

X.x

Sometimes I feel better AFTER I puke, but during it... EW. My brother likes puking and he will do it randomly which is awkward.

Sometimes I feel better AFTER I puke, but during it... EW. My brother likes puking and he will do it randomly which is awkward.
?

Well if you force yourself to puke thats really bad. But say like you puked cause you are grossed out or sick. That I dont like. But if you like choke on somthing and you start gaging then you puke I dont really mind that because 1. I feel better

2. I dont have to skip school and get loads of homework 3. I dont feel sick even after I barf .

Puking=Gross

I haven't puked in 3 years. ^^

So thats good.

It takes alot for Me to puke. Since I don't get sick often.

I have a slight cold right now. And a Headache (Though the headache could be from playing 9 hours straight on my ps2 yesterday ...xD)

Hopefully I won't have to puke in a long time

Same, but I hate during the barfing process as well. Last time I got sick I had to also blow my nose because barf was in my nose >_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back