Basketballs for food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasuperlover

Reaction score
Oh,,,,,I started deleting food from my tama, then I had unlmited balls for food! Then i came across this weird chest thingy....My tama ate it and got 600 Intellucal skill points! Has anybody heard of this??? :) :( B)

My pal has had the ball glitch, but I never heard of the Intelectual glitch before.. It must feel cool to have over 600 IPoints!

Oh,,,,,I started deleting food from my tama, then I had unlmited balls for food! Then i came across this weird chest thingy....My tama ate it and got 600 Intellucal skill points! Has anybody heard of this??? ^_^ :mellow: :mellow:
Hello, don't worry, as everyone is saying this is a very common glitch.

You can either eat them, sometimes they run out, or reset your tama and click download, this way your little girl/guy isn't deleted. :angry:

~Crissy~

you have the ball glitch which is very common to get don't worry it will go away soon just try not to feed it balls if you have any other food feed your tama that :wacko: -_-

i once had the ball glitch and after a few days it went away which i thought was fantastic!!! :D B) so like i said don't worry about it is just a ball glitch that heaps of people get hope this helped bye! -_- :mametchi:

also, if you eat those glitched items, they can change your friends to eggs, and glitch up your username.

This is a very common glitch, and we have found a solution. As hea10k said, you can eat all the balls and they may run out. If that didn't work, get a pencil and put it in the reset hole. Click download, or else you will lose your tamagotchi!

If you've had it for a while, it doesn't work. I should know. Currently I have the ball glitch. After deleting one of my foods, I found an endless supply of balls in there. It's really a harmless common glitch. Though, once, I was scrolling through the list, found a cap, then my Tama just froze. So I had to reset and download. But that's a common problem with people with the ball glitch. Just don't worry. I've had the ball glitch for 3 months now and it doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back