Bathing suits/Bikinis T_T

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you could buy a tankini, they arent babyish there are some great ones at peter jones and john lewis!

I hate swimsuits because my breasts strain!

or you could get a swimsuit and wear a tiny skirt with it!

wow! my first hot topic that I made!

i went out and bought a flat topped bikini

(took me 4 days to find a good one.)

and i look O.k in it!

i sstill hate swim suit shopping :furawatchi:

spiffy and other non-tankini-ers - ta da!TANKINI !!

Dx I hate swim suit shopping. I usually get

Last edited by a moderator:
I never wear a one piece.

They never fit me.

If anything, I'll wear a 2 piece.

Those usually fit me pretty well.

I'm usually cool with going swimsuit shopping.

But when my mom 'approves or disapproves', it kind of gets annoying,

because I think I know what's pretty much decent and what is not on me.

It's not like I'm trying to look like a slut or anything. x.x

I wear a tankini with board shorts & a top.

Sometimes I wear normal shorts.

I do not like my thighs.

I don't "fill-out" a bikini either, but hey, I don't want to, anyway!

I'm only 13.

Some people think at 13 to wear a bikini is skankish.

Well, if you have nunga-nungas, go for it! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally don't like seeing girls younger than 15 or so wearing bikini's that are basically only covering the nipple. Those kind of swimsuits really irritate me. I don't feel confident enought to try sporting a bikini. x_x;

My mom is so weird when it comes to shopping. She won't let me buy skinny jeans, but I can buy a only-nipple-covering bikini?! Have some sence, woman! BTW: I never bought the bikini, lol.

You can get 2 piece bathing suit. My sister has a regular one piece bathing suit with a water skirt over it. Take it on or off.

I hate wearing anything even close to revealing. I only were 1 pieces with a wet shirt over... I'm very self-concious. Although i'm embarrased about me shopping in the teenagers section at the age of 12, I don't dread swim-suit shopping. Maybe someday (Meaning after I've lost 20 pounds or more) I'll wear a tankini... but right now that seems like a hazy dream. :D

But enough about me... you should just wear what you're comfortable with. But always consider who you'll be around when you're chosing the swimmsuit you will wear.

~SkyCrystal~

I hate swimsuit shopping.

>.>

I just ordered my new bathing suit. I have to get a womans bathing suit because I need a built in bra.

I like one pieces the best because they cover my chest and don't show too much skin.

I also like tankinis, I think they're very comftorble.

I've never owned or have worn a bikini. I don't like to wear anything that shows a lot of skin. If your comftorble with getting a bikini, then I guess it's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back