Bathtub fun

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutegirl89

Reaction score
;) Ok my friend has a little guy on her neclus and it is glow in the dark and she wanted to show us her glow in the dark neclus and so we went into the bathroom and put is pictch black in there and then we started to play like it was a ride and the little glow guy was a bad guy and my sister was having a turn and she put shampo into the bathtub were we would watch the little glow guy and then it was my turn and i used a little more and my friend kept lauphing because it was so funny and she kept falling!! :furawatchi:

Cutegirl89

And if you need any help pm me for whatever you need!!!

and another thing is,i hope you think it is funny!!!!

Plz reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read that post like 5 times and still have no idea what you're talking about? Only thing remotely close my brain is putting together is you have a glow in the dark man in your bathtub that does tricks when you put shampoo in the water? o_O;;;

I read that post like 5 times and still have no idea what you're talking about? Only thing remotely close my brain is putting together is you have a glow in the dark man in your bathtub that does tricks when you put shampoo in the water? o_O;;;
There is appearently a little glow in the dark figurine on her friends necklace. They wanted to see if glow in the dark, so they went into the bathroom where they could make the room very dark. And then they started playing, and putting shampoo and stuff on the figurine. That's how I understood her post anyways.

That sounds like lots of fun?

Here i will make it sound better

Me My sister and we had 2 friends over at my house and so one of my friends had a glow in the dark neclus that she wanted to show us so we went into the bathroom and turned off the light and then started to play with the glow in the dark figure that was hooked on to the neclus that one of are friends brang.And then after about 30 minutes my sister got her turn to play with it well me and my friend were in the bathtub (one of are friends left) And she put shampoo into the bathtub so that we would slip around well we screemed and laughed because it was realy funny and then it was my turn and i said "i have to go to the bathroom"But well they were out of the room i put a hole lot more shampoo and conditiner into it.there i said it and that is what happend i hope this is alot better to under stand because if it isent then i will be mad at myself

ps please who ever replys this either complement,complain,or tell a funny storie that happend to them self.

LOL!! sounds fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to post a funny story that had happend to you then please send one in because we would realy like diffrent storys then mine.

Cutegirl89

UGggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i was on my sister ta9394s account again i need to check who is on before i post anybody or anything.

Cutegirl89

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back