Batman THE DARK KNIGHT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the box office speaks for the movie itself breaking all the records it's breaking. I enjoyed it and it was interesting seeing an actor make the joker in that movie a lot darker than the other past actors have done. Heath's is the darker and more twisted joker, Ceasar Romero's joker in the 1960's batman shows was funny and Jack Nicholson's joker was twisted but not as dark as Heath's. Great action and stuff too.

I just went to see it today. I thought it was great.

The Joker scared me a lot, how he would like lick his lips and how creepy he was. -shudders-

Two-Face scared me too. It was like so gross how his eye was like popping out. 0.o

I thought Heath did an amazing job, and it's so sad to know that he never got to see how popular and great the movie is.

R.I.P.

Ooh I saw that yesterday. n_n I loves it. :3

It was so awesome.. I'd give it a 10.

Scary? How so?

I really enjoyed the movie.

The Joker was amazing, how he got so into the parts of the movie... Pencil scene, by far best entrace for the Joker. When the joker breaks into the party, and holds Rachel 'hostage' I found his acting the most profound.

Well done, amazing movie.

I haven't seen it, but I REALLY want to.

I herd, that the guy that played as the joker got SO into his part, that a couple months later he killed himself... :(

I'm not sure if it's true, tho. But all the more, I REALLY want to see it. I hope it's both scary and exciting...

Oh mai gosh O_O

a clown just came up on the side and scared me to death D:

I dont really plan on seeing it. Not my type of movie

I loved this move <3 I've seen in 3 time's, and I plan on seeing it again in Imax :(

Heath didn't kill himself, he supposedly dyed of an accidental medication overdose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to see it today. I thought it was great.The Joker scared me a lot, how he would like lick his lips and how creepy he was. -shudders-

Two-Face scared me too. It was like so gross how his eye was like popping out. 0.o

I thought Heath did an amazing job, and it's so sad to know that he never got to see how popular and great the movie is.

R.I.P.
Yeah,the Joker was great,the licking the lips thing was kinda freaky xD.Two-face was realy cool,his face was disgusting,it must of took ages to do that!

i must say the movie really shocked me, i usually hate batman and movies like that but it PWND it was actually a great movie for those who like suspense, action, and a little bit of horror mixed together > :)

Was it good kinda scary i give it a ten whatta ya say ey! <_<
My older sister watched it without me. > :(

But she said it was sooo insane (in a good way). I can't believe I missed out...=(

Latest posts

Back