Batteries for old tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luver613

Reaction score
okay, yesterday, i was picking through my room, looking for stuff to do. The first thing that came to my head was "hey, what about those two yellow boxes that have been sitting on my shelves for months? wonder what's in those?" so i got one off the shelves...nothing. got the next one off the shelves...MORE TAMAS!

there was a v2 and two v3s sitting all in one pile. of course, no batteries. so i asked my dad today if we could go out a get some batteries. it's a possible yes!

can anyone tell me how hard it is to take care of four different versions of tamas at the same time, though? i don't want any of them to die, especially ABBIE, my v4.5.

It depends on what your shedule is, I've currently have 2 V2, 1 V4, and a Digimon running. I don't really find it to hard at all right now but other times I find its to much. I'd start with all four and see how you feel about it. If you find four is to much for you, choose one or two to shut down for a little while.

I ran 4 at the same time for several months. During that time I also ran a 5th for several weeks. I didn't find it difficult to do this, since I was able to leave them on my table beside me, and could easily see which needed attention whenever any of them beeped. Here's a tip: whenever any of them beeps for attention, check all of them, filling their hearts. The only disadvantage to taking care of many at once is that if you are aiming for certain characters, it's easy to lose track of which care you intend to give to which; good, medium or bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be difficult if you are not used to taking care of tamas. I wouldn't take them to school, i would pause them, they could die if you take them to school :D Just leave them paused at home in a safe place, and it would be hard if you are aiming for a certain character.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

I ran 4 V3 at the same time, and it was really cool and easy.

Try to hatch them at the same time, and maybe, they will be syncronized (i don't know if that word exist :blink: )

Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back