Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoticpix93

Reaction score
My last one lasted me exactly 9 days. Gods. That would be seriously annoying if every nine days I had to change batteries. Of course, doubly so it's the battery that came with the tama so I dunno, might not have lasted long.

Any clue?

For my V1,V2, and V3, their batteries that originally came in the Tama lasted about 3 or 4 months. I'm not sure about my V4 thought because I have only had it for about 2 weeks now.

You can reduce that battery use by turning the sound off and do not connect a lot because connecting wastes battery power. Remember that the battery you should use is CR2032. My batteries usually last for several months.

//Tamapal3000

WOW!! My V2 been alive for 80+ generations straight!! Give or take 10 days per generation, that's about 2 1/2 years (exactly on time) =)

Well at the time I didn't have any other tama to connect with and I didn't really mess with the sound at all. <shrugs> I dunno. It just lasted about 10 days.

But thanks for the information, now I know what to expect (or at least, SHOULD expect) from the new battery I did put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back