Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaMamita

Reaction score
Hi,

Can Japanese tamas use the same battery as the american batteries? Ex. the angelgotchi can use the same as the connection tamas. If they don't can you get the batteries in the U.S.? What kind of battery is it?

TamaMamita

Yes Japanise Tamagotchis can use American Batteries are far as I know.

_shadowprincess238_

The Angel Gotchi requires two LR44 batteries. All of the Connection (and Connexion) versions use a single CR2032 battery.

If in doubt, you can check the instruction manual for the type of Tamagotchi that you need batteries for. We have scans of the original instruction manuals for many Tamagotchi models in our Library Reference Section. Click here to go to the instruction manuals index.

Click here to see the page in the Angel Gotchi instruction manual that tells you how many and which type of battery it takes.

Click here to see the page in the Connection V4 instruction manual that tells you how many and which type of battery it takes.

I recently had to find some LR44 batteries too. Various shops carry them in my city. The drug store had SR44 - which is a silver oxide (longer lasting) version, but at about $5 each. The electronics store had LR44 for about $4 each. I finally found some at a less expensive price. I bought a package of 5 LR44 for $1 from the Dollar Store. I've had two Tamagotchis running on them for about two months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back