Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakisser

Reaction score
Just recently alright about a week ago I got back into Tamagotchis again. i get like this when ever I have a break. Well my Music Star version Tama was still alive and kicking. So I decded to play it some more.

Since I have a few Tamas I figured I'd buy a battery for one and then have another Tama companion.

Well my Music Star battery finally did it's Battery Dead animation. I enjoy the Music Tama. Sadly I had to remove the battery I bought for my other tama and place it in the music one. It's not all too bad I mean I have a v3 coming in the mail sometime.

Yes I am growing my tama collection. Even though I'm a college student which pretty much no money lol. I like to take the tamas out of their packages though. :)

What do you all feel about batteries with your Tamas? What's your favorite version so far?

I wish the batteries would last longer, even though they do last quite a while for me. Sad thing is, right now, the only tama I have with a working battery is my Music Star. The rest are dead. :[

x.Tori.x

my fav. version is 5.5 cuz you can raise my tamas at a time and i hate the freaking batteries cuz my aunt can find the batteries and she would give me some v1 angelgotchi and p1 and p2 but she can not find the batteries so....... :)

I hate it when batteries die, mainly because then I have to go to the store and get news one when I don't know which to ask for. Especially if they do not have the batteries.

my v6 is dead. :) i finally hated that thing ;) The v6 beeps alot so im happy that its dead!
I KNOW it beeps so much that's not my favorite thing i like to sleep in or take naps. soon as your close to sleep BLEEEEEPP!* -.-

I hate it when the batteries die, but at least the Tama warns you. However, they pick the most inopportune times to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back